Little lost puppy

A/N:

Prompt by : @KiaraBrekke

(I changed it a lot oops sorry x)

Enjoy :)

xx

Dan was studying his first year at a university in Manchester.

He had a small apartment, it was cosy. But he got lonely.

Despite being an anti-social introvert, Dan had made one good friend whom was always over. His name was Chris.

Chris was a querky character. He had light brown hair and eyes that occasionally changed colour somehow from a grey to green .

He was an exciting extrovert who was always talking and making people laugh. He had moved in with Dan a few months after they had met since they both went to the same uni.

"Dan." Chris mumbled one day when they were watching tv.

"Yep." Dan answered.

"You know Pj?"

Dan laughed. He did remember Pj. Back when Chris had just moved in, they thought they were home alone and Dan ended up walking in on them sucking eachother's faces off like dementors.

"Very well. I never pictured him as a bottom." Dan said boldly, stiffling another laugh.

Chris rolled his eyes, grinning widely. "Never gonna let that go huh? Anyway, he's having a small party and invited you. It's casual, maybe a few of his friends and some drinks."

Dan thought about it for a second. "Yeah sure. But I know you two are gonna leave me by myself halfway to go upstairs and fuck or something." Dan joked.

Chris shrugged. "Probably."

~

Dan was right. Almost ten minutes later and he was already left on his own at the party like a lost puppy.

He knew no one, but was determined to make atleast one friend.

It was a lot easier since he was slightly intoxicated since it helped him relax, but not by much.

Dan was awkwadly standing in the corner of the room and music beamed loudly. Most people were crouding around the middle until a boy with sparkling blue eyes approached him.

"Hi." The person smiled. "You look like a helpless lost puppy so I decided to keep you company."

Dan felt his cheeks burn with shyness. "H-Hello. My name's Dan."

"I'm Phil." Phil smiled brightly. "You don't seem much of a party person Dan."

Dan smiled and shook his head. "I-I'm not. I came here with my friend Chris."

"Ohhh, i'm Pj's friend. Pj left me and Chris left you, coincidence huh?" Phil chukled softly.

Dan shrugged and smiled. "Y-Yeah.."

"Do you want to move to the other room. It's quieter." Phil suggested.

"Um, y-yeah okay." Dan said awkwardly.

Phil grinned, boldly taking Dan's hand into his own as he led him in the other room which suspiciously happened to be deserted.

When they sat down on the sofa, Phil didn't let go of Dan's hand.

"So, tell me about you Dan." Phil chirped happily.

Dan glanced down at their intertwined hands making Phil retract quickly, blushing madly.

"S-Sorry." Phil said sadly, glancing down at his lap.

Dan bit his lip instantly feeling bad so he took Phil's hand back into his own.

Phil blushed more, biting his lip. Dan didn't know whether it was the alcohol talking, but he thought Phil was really good looking. It probably wasnt, because anyone could see how beautiful this boy was.

"So, i'm Dan. I hate parties. I'd much rather be at home playing Sonic and...and I-I think that you're really pretty..."

Phil bit his lip, glancing up at Dan's face. "I don't like parties either Dan. I would say i'd rather be at home, but I am at home. I live here with Pj. I'd rather be upstairs playing Sonic in my room but I don't want to hear them fucking through the thin walls. And thank you very much. I think..that you're adorable." He said softly.

Dan smiled. "T-Thanks...wait you live here?! I live with Chris! I don't suppose you'd want to come to my place..with no intentional motives besides playing video games?" Dan added on quickly, smirking suggesivly at Phil.

"Of course I do." Phil smiled. "Let me just get some essentials." He jetted off upstairs and came back down with a small bag.

"You're adorable." Dan giggled, shaking his head unblievably as they made their way into the hallway.

"You're beautiful." Phil breathed out, quickly stopping to press his and Dan's lips together.

The small kiss lasted for a few seconds but felt amazing. After that, neither of them said a word and when they got to Phil's place, the night ended with them getting...a lot closer...if you get what I mean...

xx