Roof Boy

A/N:

I should be asleep ... story of my life..

I really like the picture I tagged with this chapter because it suits in with this oneshot so well ^-^

Theres a few parts to this coming soon, it's a little bit like that Cinderella based thing I did...

xx

Daniel James Howell was just a servant.

A servant of the noble prince Lester, from generations upon generations whom's one and only purpose is to serve the rulers of the Kingdom of Metrocity.

His father and mother lived far far away, serving young master Lester's parents in where they lived, a place nobody could know for safety.

But Daniel was the quiet servant, the one who merely fufilled prince Phillip's wishes.

However, when there were no wishes to be fufilled or it was being taken care of, you would always find Daniel on the roof of the castle.

Just next to his small little room he had been given generously, Daniel would lay for hours sinple  dazing at the stars.

One day, Daniel was gazing at the beautiful view on the roof of the sun setting in awe as always.

Awe of how much beauty and misery the world could hold from any different angle.

How specs of almost all colours of the spectrum could at some point be seen in the sky, dashes of crimson red, scratches and marks of glimmering yellow.

A beautiful sight.

The best thing anybody couod experience.

He was the luckiest person in the world.

You know, for a deaf person.

Did I forget to mention?

Daniel Howell, the long term servant, a poor deaf boy who was born with a condition that wouod only be fixed by money for a surgeon. Money he did not have.

So every servant in the castle willingly overtook the struggle of learning sign language and did it to help him.

Suprisingly, even Prince Lester.

~

Daniel was staring up at the sunset as usual until he felt a cold shiver emit down his back. Looking behind him, he jumped in suprise, shaking slightly to see that is was Prince Lester.

"Prince!" Daniel motioned with sign language, standing up and bowing.

Phillip smiled, waving cheerfully and beckoning Daniel to sit back down as he did. Phillip did the same, staring up at the sky.

"Beautiful." Phil signed back to Daniel as he looked up at the view. He would only sign small phrases and nothing too complicated since he didn't know much, but he did try his best.

Daniel nodded enthusiastically, crossing his legs and pointing up at the clouds dancing across the worlds window. The cloud ironically resembled to a crown.

"Crown." Daniel signed to Phillip  but Phillip looked confused.

Daniel sighed, knowing Phillip might not know what that mant so he tried to act it out. Pretending that there was something on his head but ending up looking like a monkey.

Phillip laughed loudly, the corner of his eyes closed shut as tears of joy sped out. "Crown?" He mouthed.

Daniel nodded.

He knew how to say words out loud if he tried his best because Phillip payed for him to get speech therapy, but he wasn't very good and was still extremly self-conscious so just decided to nod happily.

"Is this...where...spend time?" Phillip struggled to sign which made Daniel inwardly awe.

It made him blush at how the prince was trying his best to communicate with someone like  him. Phillip was extremly cute too.

Daniel nodded happily, showing Phillip a thumbs up sign.

Phil's mouth opened as what looked like a sigh escaped his mouth as his eyes gazed over the sky.

"Sleepy." Phillip signed.

Daniel giggled, getting up and helping Phillip up to his feet too. Phillip smiled greatfully, looking at the way Daniel's eyes lit up as their skin made contact. But soon, his eyes got lost in a trance.

Daniel's eyes were enchanting. Brown. Not boring brown, nobody has boring brown. His was a darker shade, but specs of gold were seen glistening in the light and reflected from it beautifully.

Phillip admired Daniel's beauty. His amazing skin, the way he was so well kept for a servant since Phillip had always been sure to give all his servants the right facilities for health and anything else important.

The way Daniel's fringe was drooping down to his eyes almost as if trying to cover the embarassment of his tinted red cheeks.

His lips. The rosy plump lips that looked so kissable.

Phillip took the chance.

He leant forward quickly. His selfishness overtook himself, he knew that he would be the one to steal Daniel's first kiss and he was glad. He wanted the steal the servant boy whom he had been crushing on's kiss.

The kiss was slow and sweet.

Their lips pressed together for only a few quick but blissful seconds.

And then Phillip pulle apart, wide eyes and wide smile.

Matching perfectly with Daniel.

After some more staring of admiring one another's beauty, Daniel soon led Phillip to his room, still with a slight blush on his cheek as e waved goodbye and made his way back to his own roon to sleep.

When Daniel he went to bed that night, the blush stayed on his cheeks because the thought of Phillip stayed with him all night.