Say something

This has probably been done before but idgaf.

Song fic on 'Say Something'by A Great Big World.

Phan. Triggers include mentions of suicide and is very angsty.

Say something i'm giving up on you.

I wish I could see your sparkling blue eyes again. I wish you would move, just a little. I wish you would wake up. And say something.

I'll be the one, if you want me to

I talk to you, even though your not awake. I have hope, shredded, crumpled and scarred hope. Hope that you will wake up.

Anywhere, I would've followed you

I love you, I miss you. You were the one that made me laugh, you were the one that made me cry. You were the one.

Say something, I'm giving up on you

When you finally awoke, your eyes were grey. You never say a word. You don't talk to the nurses, to me, to anyone. I miss your voice.

And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all

Where was I? Why couldn't I stop this?!

I feel so stupid. I should of known, I should of. I should of noticed how you were acting.

I feel so stupid, so blind. How could I not notice?

And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl

We don't hold hands anymore. It's as if we aren't together anymore. Or even friends. Since you don't talk anymore, I can never know how you feel.

I would do anything to hear you talk.  For you to get back to before. For us to be in love again.

Say something, I'm giving up on you

I ask, I beg, I shout, I scream, I leave.

It all becomes too much. The irony of the deafening silence overpowers me. I kept begging, pleading for you to speak. You show no communication. So I leave.

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

I thought I could help you.

I couldn't.

Anywhere, I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

I stayed at a friends house and couldn't stay away from you. Your like nicotine, so addictive yet I love it.

And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye

I can't stand to be with you any longer. Not if you don't communicate. In any way, but no, your always locked up in your own minds and thoughts, left to battle them on your own.

Say something, I'm giving up on you

"Phil?" I ask as I enter what once used to be our apartment.

And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

"What happened to us?"

You stares blanky as usual, I feel my hands shaking.

And anywhere, I would have followed you

"PLEASE JUST TALK TO ME I MISS YOU SO MUCH!" I scream, knees weak and dropping to the floor.

Oh-oh-oh-oh say something, I'm giving up on you

You look down, also dropping to the floor, looking lost in your thoughts as always.

Say something, I'm giving up on you

"I-I don't know w-what to d-do anymore! I w-want to end my suffering, I wabt to end this hell. I JUST WANT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF ALREADY! I WANT TO GO HOW YOU WANTED TO. I'LL FINALLY LEAVE YOU ALONE. I WON'T BE A BURDEN ANYMORE!" I cry out, pulling harshly at my hair trying to rip out ny roots desperatly, wanting to feel pain.

Say something, I'm going giving up on you

I feel an ice cold hand over mine, gently pulling my hand away. I don't look up.

"Please Phil, please just....say something. Anything! I miss your voice, I miss us! Are we still together anymore?"

"D-Dan, i'm sorry." You finally say something.