Happy Endings

A/N:

Prompt by da bae @shadow_wolf99 ;p

xx

Phil's POV

When I was being hit on by some like Dan, I thought it was a miracle.

Dan Howell, the popular bad boy who could get anyone he wanted.

And then me. An awkward anxious freak who loves books from another school.

Maybe it was one of those cliché stories about how the bad boy falls for the good boy and they lived happily ever after.

Or maybe, it was one of those stories where the bad boy tricks the good boy into thinking the bad boy likes him, and in the end it's all some big joke.

Maybe the second one for me.

People can be cruel you see.

Third Person

Phil was sitting at the bust stop as usual. It was late, almost 4pm and he was waiting for his bus.

Since it was mid-winter, the sky had darkened quickly, leaving Phil in uncomfortable shivers.

He heard someone slowly walking towards him and was suprised at who it was.

Dan Howell was well known, from lots of schools due to his antics. He would constantly get into trouble but get out of it by wooing the weird teachers by his looks.

Dan sat down beside him, rubbing his hands together as he attemped to warm them up.

Phil glanced his way for a few seconds. Dan's nose was cold and he was wearing a leather jacket over his school uniform. His earing and piercings were also noticable and kind of thought they were cool.

Dan glanced at Phil too, shooting him a small smile. "Its cold huh?" He chuckled.

Phil simply nodded, getting his phone out and changing the song he was currently listening to through his headphones to another Muse song.

Dan peered over at the screen. "I love Muse!" He exclaimed.

Phil smiled. Dan didn't really seem like someone who would like Muse.

"You don't talk too much do you?" Dan chuckled, turning to properly face Phil.

Phil shrugged, grinning widely, about to say something before being interrupted by a small sneeze.

Dan stared in slight shock. "You have a baby sneeeze." He teased playfully, poking Phil's arm.

Phil giggled softly, rolling his eyes at Dan.

"My name's Dan. What's yours blue-eyes?" Dan asked cheerfully.

"Phil." Phil replied in a quiet tone, staring down at his lap.

"Finally heard your voice." Dan grinned, shuffling closer to Phil until their shoulders were touching.

"It's cold so this will make us warmer." Dan explained.

Phil simply rolled his eyes again. "You're weird." He smiled.

"Thank you." Dan smiled bightly. "Normalness is boring."

~A few weeks later~

Dan and Phil had become friends.

Not just friends, but friends who flirted alot.

They were at Phil's house when it first happened.

"Phil, you do know that you're beautiful right?" Dan said casually.