Lester Likes Cute Boys

Dan wondered around school, glaring at all the stupid posters and trying not to trip along the way. He had headphones in his ears trying to drown out reality by currently listening to the riving tunes of anime theme tunes, an embarassing secret that nobody knew. He didn't know where to go, he had ten minutes till class .

He decided to go to his locker, opening it and staring into it with a blank expression. He had nothing good in their either, only some books and a water bottle. Dan spun around, about to shut it when he saw Phil.

Phil, the boy he's known of since year 7, but never having spoken to him. He was a tough person, someone popular and loud. But he was the one that actually beat up the bullies and therefore made popular because of it.

Dan admired Phil so much, he had a massive crush. Doodles of Phil's name filled his drawings of when a distraction would occur, and that distraction would always be Phil. There was just something about him.

Still staring, Dan opened his mouth before closing it unsure of what to say as Phil smiled at Dan. Dan turned around to see if he was smiling at Dan only to see that there was a locker behind him so he had to be staring at him. He had to.

Phil was tough but like puppy tough. Once that wouldn't hurt a fly but would pounce on someone who was mean. His sharp body structure made him seem manky but it was more as if a puppy were wearing a leather jacket.

This is what Dan always remembered when talking to Phil and eventually helped him i get more comfortable with him.

"Hey Dan." Phil smiled, actually walking towards Dan.

"Mmfygb er hi." Dan mumbled in a hushed tone.

Dan turned to shut the locker behind him, accidently jabbing his fingers in too.

"FCKSJSH" He tried to muffle a shout as he hurriedly tried to open his locker up, cheeks turning red.

His hands were released and he sighed at the small cut and bruises. He looked inside at the back of his locker to find a small wallet aka first aid kit. He opened it up, taking out a plaster and shutting it.

The plaster was themed of course, although it had a picture of Plankton from Spongebob, the manliest of characters.

"Need help?" Phil offered with a small smile as he could see that Dan was struggling.

Dan nodded quietly, fringe covering his eyes.

Dan slowly gave Phil the plaster and Phil brang Dan significntly closer by pulling his wrist towards him along with his body.

"You always have a plaster of some sort when I see you." Phil giggled finishing putting on the plaster on and looking down at Dan since he was a bit shorter than him with a smile.

Dan shrugged once more and Phil ruffled Dan's hair like in yaoi animes.

"W-Well now you know where to go when you...um n-need plasters haha..." Dan coughed awkwardly pulling to turn away.

"You're cute ya know." Phil mumbled.

"Yeah yeah because I wear flowers and pastel purples and blues stop making fun of me." Dan mumbled.

"No no you actually are cute. Like my type."

Dan frowned. "You?"

"You're so cute with your fucking red cheeks and flowery shirt and curly brown hair and shit." Phil said under his breath, blocking Dan and stepping closer so that Dan was up against the lockers.

"I'm cute? To you?" Dan replied in shock, staring up at Phil trying to read if he was lying or not in his eyes.

"Fuck yeah. I've had a thing for flowery pastel like boys who's cheeks are always rosy and hair is cute and curly and short and stuff." Phil rambled on.

Dan shuffled closer to Phil so that their shoes were touching. "So Lester has a thing for cute boys eh?" He asked gaining alot more confidence now seeing Phil's cheek turn red.

Phil nodded, staring down at Dan's lips. "Yeahh but just you. I really wanna kiss you...w-with your consent..."

(ONLY WITH UR CONSENT DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUN OMLY WITH UR CONSENT DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUN)

Dan shrugged. "Bell's about to go,maybe not." He smirked, pushing Phil away.

"Fucking tease. Can you atleast give me your nunber. Lemme text you in class."

Dan rolled his eyes. "How romantic, but we're in all the same classes you idiot."

Phil's eyes gleamed with excitement. "I know, just wanted to see if you noticed that too."

"Of course I would you idiot." Dan rolled his eyes marching to his next class with Phil following close behind like a lost puppy. A puppy with a leather jacket.

xx

A/N:

I really want some chocolate rn (i'm off school bc sore throat AGAIN)

oH YEH BTW THANKS ELISSA FOR THE INSPIRATION OF PASTEL!DAN AND BADBOY!PHIL ILYYYY

xx