"He can't be late!"

Dan was twiddling his fingers nervously. "W-Where is he?!" He exclaimed.

"Don't worry Dan! Chris is gone to look for him, maybe...maybe he just got lost!" Pj chuckled, patting Dan's shoulder.

Dan took a deep breath. "He has to get here soon. I mean, h-he can't be late for our own fucking wedding! D-Do you think he doesn't w-want to marry me anymore?! Pj what do I d-do?!"

"Dan, take a deep breath okay? Of course he wants to marry you, he's been head over heels for you for five years! Look, just wait at the front door and I assure you, Phil will be beside you soon."

Dan smiled, sighing in relief as he straightened his back, fixing his suit and tie and making his way to the front door.

~~Half an hour later~~

Phil stumbled into the main door, fixing his tie and patting down his hair. Pj stormed towards him.

"Where have you been?!" He said angrily, tugging him towards the door Dan was standing.

Phil stopped dead in his tracks. "I-I can't do this Peej."

"Is it the commitment?"

"No! I want to get married! B-But I cannot get in front of that many people a-and I don't want t-to be part of the c-centre of attention Pj i'm freaking out!" Phil said all in one breath.

Pj pulled Phil into a friendly hug, patting his back comfortingly. "Phil, everyone in that room, just wants the best for you."

"P-Pj I had a panic a-attack just thinking about i-it!" Phil said shakily.

"When you walk into that room with Dan by your side, you'll feel so much better. All you should care about, is the person you're marrying. The very person that is still waiting to enter the room full of your loved ones and start the wedding and has been waiting for so long!" Pj exclaimed, hugging Phil tighter before pulling apart. "Phil, everyone is supporting you. Especially Dan, he will try to help you through this. Do it for Dan."

Phil kept quiet before finally  nodding.

Pj smiled, leading Phil to the front door Dan had been standing by,  making his own way inside of the room full of relatives and friends sitting down next to Chris. Dan was now sitting on one of the chairs and seemed to be falling asleep until his eyes met with Phil's. He sprung out of his chair, tackling Phil into a hug.

"I-I thought you left me!" He laughed shakily.

"I-I had a minor panic attack and am scared to be in front of an audience, but I have never been so sure in my life now that I want to marry you."

Dan smiled happily, nodding. "Let's do this." He breathed out, taking Phil's hand into his.

Phil squeezed Dan's hand. "Yeah."

A/N:

Pj is the best wingman ever.

xx