Pas De Deux

A/N:

Songfic : Pas De Deux - doddleoddle

(Seriously watch/listen to it first)

(Changed some words as usual)

xx

Daniel's a dancer
Just turned sixteen
Stares at people who wear glasses
In Look magazine

Daniel loved to dance. Feel the vibration of the music, it felt freeing. It was what drawing was to artists. Painting to painters. It was his form of expression. It got difficult at times, to master a certain jump, spin the right way. As well as the physical damage of possible breaking his foot from ballet.

It felt like what a bird would feel like to fly for the very first time, every time he danced. Imagine that. The feeling of freedom, independence. To dance in front of a crowd made him feel like he was sharing the experience.

Daniel was also a hopeless romantic. He was in love with love, fairy tales and everything tender and affectionate. Roses and chocolate, anything from the sort.

He drooled over anyone, boy or girl or anywhere in between or none at all. He admired beauty, that could be found in any human. Not to get him confused,  this wouldn't mean he would simply fall for anyone. Given the right circumstances such as age, beliefs and so on, he could drool over certain people. He loved to admire the people. It was weird. He liked to see small things, like how they smiled when nobody was looking. Or the laugh they'd try to sniffle, and maybe the quiet yawn that nobody caught. He loved to admire those things. 

But particularly those with glasses. Only 16, but Dan had a weak spot for them. He had no idea why, but those in magazines. Those even in real life. As cliché as if sounded, he had the rare ability to find the beauty in everyone. The feature that makes them stand out from the rest and create their existence into a starlight gaze. Not many people had that.

Here comes Carly
With glasses and all
Flowers in hands and ambitious plans
It's not hard to fall

Daniel had found someone. Someone that made his chest hurt when apart and with, made his cheeks go hot. Someone that made him think about his future and took all his attention off of anyone else. His someone.

As if too perfect to be true, it felt like a dream. She had the most beautiful everything, hair, smile, laugh. Even the things she hated, acne, glasses. He found them the most beautiful.

He's walking on rivers
He lifts her above
He's full of belonging
And so full of love

It always felt to good to be true. After that, they would always be together. He was falling in love, as if flying high in the air. Or walking on rivers.

He felt like he was floating above. He looked at her and he felt complete. A  years flew by together and Dan had never felt more happy with the things he was most in love with. Her and dance. The loves of his life.

Things get a bit louder
Carly's focused on plans
Her smile is replaced with an aggressive face
But he'll still hold her hand

It wasn't her fault. Daniel loved her. Carly just cares about the future. Two years onwards, they are closer to 20. One more year of university and then on with their lives. The time where it was most important to her. Carly only wants the best for them. Carly loves him.