I can hear your thoughts

A/N:

Omg 40th oneshot....wow omg let me sink that in...wow thats alot I mean thanks if you've read them all that's literally amazing omfg :o

This is a prompt from @shimmeroff

'Hi could you maybe do a one shot where Dan and Phil can talk to each other in their own heads if you get what I mean
Like they've never met but they fall in love by talking to eachother and stuff'

I changed it a tiny bit so now they feel eachothers physical emotions too oops sorry! xx

T/W: Cutting :(

Btw, if I make spelling mistakes, I am sorry and it's just an accident. Please don't make fun of it or make unneccesary comments because little things like that hurt my feelings and make me feel like my writing's shit and I can't correct simple spelling errors :((

And another thing, I STARTED A NEW STORY WOOOO, CAN U PLS READ IT, IT'S CALLED 'Blue - Eyes' AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OKAY BYEEE X

xx

Phil's POV

I had learnt from a young age all the basics.

Like kissing didn't involve sex.

And sex wasn't cuddling.

And also, you always hear a voice in your head. A conscionce in a way. But it wasn't really a part of you.

It was a voice. The voice of your soul-mate. It's confusing.

For example, if you are not really thinking about much, your head will start to hurt if your soul - mate is having a headache and their thoughts run through your mind.

It was hazzardous from the very start.

Third Person

Phil : Age 15

Dan : Age 11

Dan felt super fed up. He was in school in P.E, (a sport he thought was human torture) when it happened.

They had planned this, his cruel team. He wasn't the best player in football, the sport for some reason they were all meant to do to fit into their gender roles which was stupid, but he tried although he always ended up sitting out.

But halfway through the game, they let him in. And actually passed him the ball! Too bad they had slicked the ball in oil so when all the other forms were watching and waiting for their turn, his only pass of the ball resulting in him getting a running headstart. When Dan reached the ball and kicked as hard as he could, he slipped face forward by the slippery surface into the mud beneath him.

His ears were muddy too, but he could faintly hear the laughter and mocking in the crowd as well as the team mates. Dan only wished that somehow there would be mud on his heart so he could faintly or even better, not at all feel the pain in his heart.

Phil on the otherhand was currently at home doing some long overdue homework after school at home. And then he heard the sound in his head that that was sadly far too familiar for him.

It was people laughing and mocking, but not at him. At the soul - mate he had never met yet, Dan.

I'm a fucking loser Phil, help

Phil heard the words all too clearly from Dan's thoughts.

No you're not Dan! They are all dimwits. They are laughing but honestly this will go away. One day.