Back In Time (2)

"I'll make us breakfast." A younger Phil called out to younger Dan upstairs.

Dan started tapping his foot nervously and biting his lip, a bad habit he constantly had. Phil stood up, fixing his hair.

Footsteps approached the small kitchen, the door had been shut before them. Slowly, the handle turned and with uncertainty, door opened slowly.

A young boy with black messy hair and a slightly spotty face could be seen peering his head inside. His eyes widened, properly opened the door and shutting it behind him. His legs started to shake, falling to the ground in fear.

"W-W-What t-the fuck..." He stuttered. "C-Can I-I help y-you?"

"Course you can't since this is my house. Also does mum still make those Victoria spongecakes? She said she forgot the recipe maybe I can give it to her." Phil said casually, getting up and walking towards younger Phil.

The smaller boy was cornered as this strange man who clearly looked like himself inspected his features closely. He did the same too, and it was hard to miss that they were practically twins.

"Wow I really shouldn't have got that haircut." Phil said softly under his breath.

"A-Are you some s-sort of older twin brother I don't know about?" Younger Phil said in a small voice, lowering his face trying to hide his face in his fringe.

"Nope. You know that diary, when you rip a page out, the next day you relive the day you ripped out, remember that. Knowing me, I won't. But yeah so I'm you from 2015 nice to meet you." Phil held out his hand for younger Phil to shake.

Younger Phil raised his shaky hand, quickly shaking his hand. He stood up, heart still pounding in fear. "S-So you're me?"

"Are you surprised?" Dan said who was standing behind Phil with a soft tone and kind eyes.

Younger Phil shrugged, mood changing completely.  "Nah. I knew something would happen if I bought that bloody book from that weird shop." Younger Phil smiled politely at Dan. Younger Phil's eyes widened again. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE DAN!" He screamed in shock as tears started to fall.

Dan stood back in shock but laughed lightly. He nodded, doing his signature salute. "You sound like a fangirl."

"W-We knew eachother f-for so l-long?!" Young Phil said happily, wiping his tears.

Phil awed, ruffling his younger self's hair and nodding. "Let's spend the whole day talking about that. We can tell you everything you want in the future because it becomes a distant memory that feels like de ja vu in your mind. Eventually as you grow older it feels like a past dream."

Younger Phil nodded, slightly confused. "Let me go explain this to Dan otherwise he'll be really scared and run away." He said with a sweet smile.

"Same." Dan muttered.

Younger Phil made his way out of the kitchen and upstairs. After ten minutes or so there could be lots of laughter heard from younger Dan and Phil. Eventually the two went downstairs and Phil stood besides Dan who was sitting on the kitchen counter.

Younger Dan peered his head in shyly, awkwardly shuffling across the room and keeping his gaze lowered to the ground. His long fringe flopped in front of his eyes as he uncomfortably tugged at his pyjamas. "H-Hello."

"You were so cute." Phil whispered to Dan who simply rolled his eyes and nudged him.

"I wanna know a lot about future me. P-Please..." He said in a hushed tone.

"Let's go to the park!" Younger Phil who had been standing near the door suggested with a giant smile. "I feel cramped in here. We can talk to each other there."