Demons and Angels (Part 1)

A/N:

Extremely long three part au phanfic with @shadow_wolf99 where Dan is a demon and Phil is an angel.

I'm Phil and she's Dan.

Grab a hot drink and something to eat and enjoy!!

DAN:

I love humans.

I love them because they are stupid, they are simple and want only what they cannot have. I love how selfish they are, how desperate they can be, I love how willing they are to come to me and let me have their sound in exchange for thing's.

Some people want money, power, strength, magic, things of that kind. However some people want love, companionship, people to be there, oh those humans are so easy to take from, so foolish, so weak.

I love how humans lust for me almost, how they beg me to give them what they want, not caring about what happens to them, not caring how much time I give them. I love the power that humans give me, I love how feared I am. I love how much power I have.

PHIL:

There's this crossroad demon who is apparently growing very powerful. So powerful that I have been ordered to kill them as they could take over hell.

Of course I had to do so. So after asking around for a while, I found out where he was staying currently. I couldn't go back empty handed, I wouldn't be allowed. I have to kill them.

DAN:

I chuckle to myself as I see another human walk away after dealing with me. He wanted money, lots of money so he would never want for anything. I gave it to him and in a few years I will have yet another bright soul in my collection.

I grin to myself as I was about to leave, however I heard someone behind me.

PHIL:

"Are you the 'oh so famous' demon who has good buisness?" I ask, approaching this man.

DAN:

I turn away and am met with such light that for a moment it's almost blinding. He's so pure and kind at hear, he's like a canvas that has yet to be touched and painted upon, he's the purest light I've ever seen and when the light fades I see his face for the first time. He's an angel.

I grin widely and take a step closer to him. "My, my if my eyes aren't deceiving me, it's an angel! Ooh my what have I done to be so privileged to see one of you!" I chuckle

PHIL:

I roll my eyes. "Are you or aren't you?"

DAN:

"Maybe I am, maybe am not, who wants to know?" I reply.

PHIL:

"I do, i'm only here to get rid of you if you couldn't already tell that i'm an angel ." I say bluntly.

DAN:

"Oh I could tell my dear, I could almost smell it off you, all you angels stink. It's so cute that they sent you here to kill me, so cute!" I mock.

PHIL:

I frown. "I-I don't stink!"

DAN:

I laugh. "I don't mean like 'oh my god you fucking smell so bad stink.' I mean the kind of stink that all you angels have, you smell of fresh air on a summers days, you smell pure and whole."