2009

A/N:
First of all, some of you's have found my instagram and leave cute comments that make me aww ^ͺ^ all of u's are hella cute :p

(If ur wondering my insta's the same as my username haha :D)

ALSO. WATCH/LISTEN TO THE SONG I PROVIDED BEFORE OR DURING OKAY COOL BECAUSE THIS GONNA BE A SONG FIC YAY

Also, you can blame @megstheunicorn for the pheels in this fic since she introduced me to this song xD

Aaaaanyway, one with the fic!

xx

Dan's POV

I was dreaming, one night,

I was laying in bed, cuddling a small teddy that I secretly sometimes slept with.

I was in a good mood thankfully.

Everytime I would watch your videos it would put me in a good mood.

I was just a nobody back then to you.

Of your black hair, and your blue eyes,

I would constantly drawl over your good looks in videos, and have to replay it to actually listen to what you had said. But I didn't mind, I liked listening to your voice.

You had saved me, from the bad times,

I remember how I used to cut and run home, jump onto my bed and feel like crying. But I would try and watch some of your videos, they would make me so happy.

They were a wonderful distraction from the bad stuff.

I know it sounds unbelievable, but whenever I wanted to self-harm, I would just think of what you would say to me if I ever met you in real life. How you would react and that was the thing that stopped me from swallowing those pills.

I was lonely, I was lonely,

I had no friends, till I was eighteen,

Yeah I was called a loner, but I didn't give a fuck. Because it was your videos that kept me smiling.

Oh you saved me, I was lonely,

I still love you, yes i'm sorry,

But I still love you,

Do you remember the time, we first met at the train station?

My hands were shaking and I could practically hear my heart beating.

I wobbled off of the train and onto the platform, sitting down on the benches. I then got up to search for you through the crowd.

I eventually ended up walking towards the exit thinking that maybe after all that Skyping that you didn't come.

But then I spotted you. You were so much taller than I expected which I adored. And your smile was even bigger and better in person.

As soon as I hugged you, I breathed in your sweet scent and said one simple word.

"Phil."

And you let out a small laugh. I stared up into your eyes, admiring how beautifully blue they were until a small blush crept on your cheeks and you hid your embarassed face in my neck. That was when I was falling deeper in love with you.

Do you remember the time, when you said you loved me in the snow?

We had met eachother in real life for just over a few months when you told me.