Fan

A/N:

Um sorry I haven't updated in long omg i'm such a bad author :o

BUT IF ANY OF YOU HAVE READ MY OTHER STORY SPEAK UP ALREADY I PLAN ON MAKING A SEQUEL LMAO

xx

18 year old Dan nervously sat in his chair, fumbling around with his hands and heart pounding in his chest. He turned to his two friends sitting besides him, eyes wide with excitement.

One of them, called Elissa laughed. "You look happy mate." She said in her northern accent.

The other friend called Megan laughed, mimicking Dan's face. "You look like you're about to throw up." She said in her Northern Irish accent.

Dan simply rolled his eyes at the two. "You two don't understand!" His British voice spoke out. "We are at a panel to watch these amazingly cool YouTubers! One of them being the AmazingPhil! Somebody pinch me." Dan said breathlessly.

Megan leant forward to do so before  Elissa quickly stopped her, grinning widely. "Do you think he'll notice you and fall in love straight away?"

"What if he finds you hot and gets a boner as soon as he sees you?" Megan smirked, nudging Dan.

"Or he thinks 'ew look at that weird emo kid' and ignore me." Dan said sadly.

"What is your mind full of?" Elissa said sadly.

"Depression and emptiness." Dan said with a bright but empty smile.

Megan and Elissa both turned to one another with sad looks, and neither spoke until everyone was sitting in their seats half an hour later.

The panel room was full of fans, around 500 was Dan's guess. There was a highish table at the front with YouTubers who all sat next to one another with small microphones before them.

Dan couldn't keep his eyes off Phil. Actual Phil, the one who was always so funny and weird and hot in his YouTube videos. He was actually in the same room. Dan was crying on the inside.

Normally, his fanboy instincts would imagine their eyes locking halfway through. Phil asking Dan to stand up and instantly falling in love. Just like every other fangirl or fanboy.

But he sat nowhere near the front. Being seated all the way at the end, Dan could only barely see Phil through all the peoples heads. It was still worth the three hour line wait.

Everybody screamed with joy as each YouTuber introduced them-self. Dan did too, eyes lighting up with joy whenever Phil would speak about something.

Eventually, they were taking questions. Like actual questions from actual fans. Dan's hand shot up in the air and there it stayed for at least ten minutes.

"I think that's all the questions that we have time for I'm afraid." The host said sadly.

Dan slowly lowered his hand, heart feeling completely broken for some reason.

"Wait there was someone who had their hand up for sooo long I think we should at least answer their question." Phil said, voice traced with guilt.

Dan's heart raced, like on a rollercoaster that constantly went through twists and turns. His hand shot up again in the blink of an eye.

"Him!" Another YouTuber said, pointing at their direction. "I noticed too."

Dan could only feel numbness, as well as Elissa and Megan excitedly nudging him nonstop.

The poor lady running around with the microphone reached Dan finally, handing it to him with a smile as he was ushered to stand up.

Now he could finally see them clearer, but it was still so far. This was good enough though.