Demons and Angels (Part 3 -Final)

PHIL:

Everytime I do something nice for Dan he looks confused and asks why. Frankly, at first, I wasn't sure, but now I know that I have a small crush on Dan. Actually huge crush on him. I just really like him and i'm not sure if he understands just how much.

DAN:

I don't understand why phil is being so nice, but I know it's an act. I know that he just wants to get close to me so he can kill me then go back to the other angels. He can't fool me, I know what he wants.

PHIL:

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I ask Dan, making some popcorn.

DAN:

"Sure.."

PHIL:

I smile, grabbing a bowl with the popcorn in it and walk to the sofa. "What movie?" I ask, looking at the dvds I had.

DAN:

"I don't mind, your choice.."

PHIL:

"Um...Spirited away?" I ask, getting the dvd and slotting it in.

DAN:

"Okay." I nod.

PHIL:

"You seem down."

DAN:

"No just..Thinking."

PHIL:

"What about?"

DAN:

"Nothing..it doesn't matter.."

PHIL

I sigh. "Remember I can tell what your feeling and thinking, i'm an angel." I mutter, turning to face him. "Don't lie to me."

DAN:

I sighed. "I just..don't understand why you're being so kind."

PHIL:

"I-If I told you, you would laugh at me...".

DAN:

"Why would I?!"

PHIL:

"Because it's embarassing." I mumble, fiddling with my hands.

DAN:

"Please tell me Phil.."

PHIL:

I shrug my shoulders. "I-I may have...a small crush on you...".

DAN:

"I-I..N-No you don't.."

PHIL:

I bite my trembling lip. "I-I do though!"

DAN:

"Y-You can't I mean, remember when I said that people can think that love is sex?! I-Its not, you like the idea if me not actually me.."

PHIL:

I bury my head in my hands, whimpering quietly. "T-This is w-why I never w-wanted to tell y-you!"

DAN:

"Y-You're just trying to get me to trust you! Then you'll kill me, I-I know it!"

PHIL:

"S-Stop shouting at m-me! I-If I were to k-kill you don't you t-think I would of done i-it by now?! I told you I don't want to go back to heaven!"

DAN:

"Why though?! I don't understand what you see in me or why you would ever want me!"

PHIL:

I shake my head. "I-I really am not sure, I just get nervous around you alot and I just don't know...".

DAN:

"I'm a demon Phil, you're and angel. You don't want me trust me.."

PHIL:

"How come you don't even trust me but I trust you?"

DAN:

"I..Its because I don't understand why you like me or even care about me.."

PHIL:

"I-I don't know, it's not like I planned to fall in love with a demon and make everything complicated."

DAN:

"Do..Do you really love me?.."

PHIL:

"I'm not really sure...I mean I know I like you alot..."

DAN:

I sigh. "I..I think I do kind of like you.."

PHIL:

I frown. "Don't just say that because I said it, I won't be offended if you don't."

DAN:

"Phil I'm being serious.."

PHIL:

"S-So you actually like me back?"

DAN:

"Yes I do."

PHIL:

I smile widely, quickly hugging Dan and burying my head in his shoulder "Yay." I mumble quietly.

DAN:

I smile to myself hugging Phil gently.

PHIL:

"It's ironic how your a demon and yet your so gentle with everything with me, like sex and even hugging like your gonna hurt me. It's adorable." I giggle.

DAN:

"I guess I have a soft spot for you."

PHIL:

I smile, kissing Dan's cheek.

--A few weeks later.--

DAN:

I pulled out of Phil and lay down next to him panting, looking up to the ceiling with a smile on my face.

PHIL:

I instantly cuddle Dan, hugging him closely trying to get my breath back. "Um...Dan?" I mumble, my head buried in his chest.

DAN:

"Y-Yeah?" I pant.

PHIL:

"W-Well I...um I love you."

DAN:

"I love you too."

PHIL:

"R-Really?!"

DAN:

"Yeah.. Really."

PHIL:

I smile happily, entertwining our fingers.

DAN:

I kiss Phil's lips happily, pulling away a few seconds later and smiling.

FIN.

Hope you enjoyed mine and @shadow_wolf99 's three part story! :D