Muffin

Hey :D glad so many of yous enjoyed Cinderella and Dear darlin, hehe :3

Heres a cute fluffy fic I did with my very good friend @shadow_wolf99 where she was Dan and I was Phil.

P.S IT CONTAINS CUTE KITTENS OKAY JUST FLUFF!

-

"What's your most listened to song this week?" Dan read out, it was the night of his live show and he was answering some typical questions right now, nothing exciting. Dan was about to answer the question when he felt something pawing at his leg and purring.

Phil was running around the house looking for Muffin. Dan's liveshow was on so he was supposed to keep him in his room but the vicious feline bit Phil's finger and ran away. Also since Phil kept constantly sneezing, sniffling and having watery eyes due to allergies, it wasn't very easy.

Dan chuckled and picked up the little kitten. "Why hello there, I thought you were meant to stay in Phil's room." Dan said but he was still smiling.

Phil had checked everywhere! His room, Dan's, kitchen, bathroom. He just couldn't find the little kitten.

Dan giggled as the kitten rubbed his face against Dan's, Dan thought it was so cute.

Phil sighed in defeat. "DAN? DO YOU HAVE MUFFIN?" He yelled across the apartmemt, rubbing his eyes as they watered more.

"YEAH." Dan called back.

Phil groaned in annoyance, trodding his way into the lounge and sitting down next to Dan, giving his laptop a small wave. He wiped his eyes and took muffin away from Dan before sneezing and quickly handing him back.

Dan giggled. "Did you take your allergy pills?"

Phil shook his head. "They're finished already, pharmacy's shut so i'll get them tomorrow I guess." Phil turned towards the chat and smiled at all the comments.

'OMFG IS PHIL ILL?!'

'Awe phan x'

'Who is he?'

'WHY IS HE CRYING DAN WHAT DID U DO?!'

'Shout me out?'

'Awwww kitty!'

"I'm fine people that are asking, just allergies." Phil smiled sweetly at the camera.

"Yes but even then Phil would not shut up until we got a kitten." Dan giggled.

Phil pouted. "Well was it not worth it? She's so cute."

"Yeah but when you're all sick and stuff you can't kiss me.." Dan blushed.

Phil groaned. "Fine, I won't touch you either." He said stubbornly, shuffling away from Dan.

"No no come here." Dan said pulling Phil into a cuddle.

Phil pouted. "I probably might infect you. And I need a shower."

"Don't care, I like youe cuddles." Dan replied, holding Phil closer.

Phil smiled and placed a small kiss on Dan's lips and looking back at the chat.

Dan smiled widely and giggled at the chat.

'OH MY GOD PHAN'

SO CUTE'

'OTP FOREVER'

MAKE A SEX TAKE'

'Dan stop kissing your boyfriend'

'CUTIES'

Phil snorted at the mention of a sex tape but it was interupted by him squeaking mixed in with a small squeal as tiny sharp claws dug into his thigh.

Dan giggled and picked Muffin up again.

"That hurt! I swear she hates me so much!" Phil sniffed, more tears escaping his eyes making it seem like be was actually crying for that reason when it was just allergies.

"No no baby she loves you just as much as I do, well that's impossible but still!" Dan said.quickly thinking that Phil was crying.

Phil smiled and kissed Dan's cheek. "Babe, allergies remember? Yeah it hurt but i'm not crying because of that, you're so cute though."

"Oh..." Dan blushed, hiding his face.

Phil giggled. "You're so cute."

"No I'm not.."

Phil turned to the chat. "Everyone comment cute if you agree with me."

Dan blushed madly as the chat flooded with comments of people calling him cute.

"Told you!" Phil beamed brightly.

Dan pecked Phil's lips lightly and shyly.

Phil grinned and turned back to Muffin, holding her tiny paws im his hands. She raised her up to the camera slightly. "Guys look how cute she is!"

Dan giggled, smiling fondly at Phil and the kitten just thinking about how much more adorable they could get.