Roof Boy - Part 2

A/N:

One more part after this. Have fun :)

xx

When Daniel awoke the next morning, he gasped at the sight he saw. Flowers upon flowers covering every inch of his bed. He peered down and noticed that most of them had fallen on the floor but could make out that at some point, the red roses were  meant to form a heart shape.

Daniel hurriedly got up, careful not to knock over any more flowers as he tried to neatly make his bed and rearreange the fallen flowers back into place.

Daniel bit his lip to stop hinself from grinning so wide as his cheeks turned a scarlet colour. He qyickly got changed into his clothes which were a big wooly jumper and jeans after using the bathroom.

Daniel left his room, peering around to find anyone. Eventually, he was met with Phillip who seemed to have just woken up.

"Hello." Phillip signed to Dan, also  whispering it under his breath which was a habit. "How did you sleep?"

"Good thank you. There were...flowers on my bed." Daniel signed.

"Flowers?" Phillip questioned, shrugging his shoulders. "Weird." He signed, walking away but Daniel could spot how his lip curled into a small smile as he walked away and the redness of his cheeks...

~

Phillip had done his best to do as much as he could for Daniel.

Whilst Daniel was still sleeping a few hours earlier in the morning, Phillip snuck into his room, arranging a cheesy cliché array pf roses in a heart on his bed.

Before tiptoeing away, he took the chance to sneak a small kiss on a sleeping Daniel's forehead and squealed silently with joy as he ran out.

Of course the prince could of got his servants to do it, but he only had 2 other. Besides, he wanted to do this himself.

One of the servants were in charge of the food and the other was in charge of house cleaning. Daniel, being the youngest of them all since was a few years younger than the other two which meant he was to be  treated as their baby.

They cared for him because he was on his own. Phillip would also. However, that isn't why he had taken such an interest in Daniel.

It was because Daniel was amazing. He would look up at the sky for hours, his mind racing with thoughts. That's why Phillip payed for his speach therapy, in order to some day hear those beautiful thoughts.

Phillip adored Daniel.

The way he would directly look someone in the eye when being communicated with and always have a small smile on his face.

This is the reason why Phillip went to one of the servants for help.

"Christopher?" Phillip called and Christopher turned and smiled brightly.

He had chocolate brown eyes and matching hair with a fringe that flopped to a side.. He was the cook, always cooking up wacky crazy meals for everybody that always seemed to work. He had a brilliant sense of humour and would always manage to make somebody smile.

"Yes Phillip?" Christopher smiled cheerfully.

"I need to ask you of something."

"Anything my prince." Christopher chuckled.

"Teach me sign language." Phillip said abruptly,

"But prince, surely-"

"Yes I already know some phrases and words, but I beg of you to teach me more. As much as you know."

"Phillip, may the reason of this sudden outburst be...my little Daniel? Christopher smirked.

Phillip blushed and rolled his eyes at how Christopher would always refer to Daniel as 'his little Daniel'.

"Yes." Phillip answered. "I suppose. That man has made me fall head over heels...he's stolen my heat eith his...stupid eyes and...and hair and...pretty smile and...j-just teach me!" Phillip pouted.

"Of course my prince." Christopher smiled happily.

~

It was a month later.

Daniel had spent the month most of the time with Phillip. They would communicate some days, most times they would look at the sky on the roof, or kiss for a little bit.

Daniel knew a lot more about Phillip and always loved and hated how his heart would fasten at the sight or smell of Phillip.

A month later, Phillip had somehow mastered as much sign language knowledge without Daniel knowing as possible.

Daniel was sat down by Phillip down one day. For once, they weren't on the rooftop, they were in Daniel's room.

"What is wrong?" Daniel signed, looking sadly at Phillip.

"Nothing." Phillip signed back, smiling brightly. "I must tell you something. It has taken me quite some time to know how to tell you."

Daniel awed at how much Phillip could sign and how good he was at it. "Yes?

Phillip took a deep breath and began to sign.

"I...I love you. Daniel, you are a magnificent person and you have the cutest most wonderful habits that I have come to notice and i'm so glad I did. Spending everyday with you makes me want to spend eternity with you. Whenever I think about you, my chest feels all warm and fuzzy and my heart beats really fast. You amaze me so much Daniel and I just...I love you alot."

Daniel's face split into a gaint grin as tears slowly slid down his face. He tackled Phillip into a hug, squeezing him tightly.

After a few seconds, he pulled apart, staring lovingly at Phillip, opening his mouth slightly.

"P-Phil-lip, I lo-love youuu t-too." It came out muffly and off sounding, but Phillip could just make out the words he had struggled to say.

Phillip tackled Daniel into another hug, not wanting to let go at all. He had been the word Daniel had struggled to say first which meant he was over the moon.

xx