SMUT OMFG

A/N:
Random smut drabble idek

· Dom!Phil
· Literally pure smut xD

x

Phil let out a fustrated sigh, recollecting what had just happened. After seeing Nick Jonas hugging his boyfriend, the anger and jealousy surged through his viens. What made it worse was when they walked off stage, Dan winked at him an gave him a small smirk, walking away with a slight wiggle to his hips.

"Howell." Phil said firmly once they had finally gotten home from the long day at Radio 1's Teen awards.

"Yeah Phil?" Dan smirked, stripping himself of his tight jeans and shirt ready to go sleep.

"Bed. Now." Phil growled.

Dan's eyes widened and nodded furiously, practically jumping onto the bed with his legs sprawled out.

Phil made his way to the bed, on his way unbottoning his shirt.

Dan placed a hand over the undone shirt. "Keep it like that."

Phil smiled. "You were naughty today Dan." He trailed his finger across Dan's stomach, getting lower and lower making Dan take a sharp intake of breath.

"Tell me what I did." Dan said submissivly, lust fuelling his dilated pupils.

"Good boys don't hug other boys like that. And never wiggle their butt in public." Phil unbottoned his jeans, zipping the flie down.

"On your stomach, now." Phil growled hungrily to which Dan obediently obeyed.

"What are you gonna do to me?" Dan said, smiling happily as hiss face was stuffed in the pillow by Phil's strong hand.

"Fuck you until you forget your own name." Phil whispered lowly.

Dan moaned when Phil tugged at his hair, pulling his buttons down. "I know you fingered yourself this morning you dirty slut, I heard you from the bedroom."

Dan moaned again, tugging at the bedsheets.

Phil stroked his member and entered Dan roughly earning the loudest moan all night.

"Are you okay?" Phil said worriedly.

"Y-Yeah. M-More."

Phil thrusted into Dan, slowly but soon the pace quickened. The room was full of the sound of their skin slapping against one anothers and the breathless moans .

A few more thrusts was all it took to send the pair over the edge, Dan spilling his load into Phil's hand and Phil inside of Dan.