Movie night

A/N:

Oneshot requested by @Phaninthetardis :)

Also, someone else requested a oneshot but I can't find the comment so if you do request a oneshot, firstly could you see on my bio if my oneshots are open and then write it on my message board if they are open please x

Also the person prompted something in the comments and I forgot and can't find it so if they are reading this it would be hella cool if they could rewrite it on my message board thanks!

Also, this pov is kinda weird so its basically in your pov but its phan.

xx

I was staring at brown door, having already knocked a few times.

After a few minutes of hearing something thump onto the ground followed by the sound of padding feet, the door was finally unlocked.

I was met by Phil who had scruffy hair and had his glasses on. He also had two seperate socks on, one stripy and one spotty. Along with that, Phil was wearing a big blue hoodie that seemed far too large for him with some superman pyjamas bottoms.

"Hey you." Phil grinned widely, waving happily.

I chuckled, ruffling his messy hair. "Hey lion, it's almost 8pm please don't tell me you were sleeping."

Phil smiled guiltily. "Just a nap."

"Ohh, sorry I disturbed you!" I said in a panic making Phil snort and shrug his shoulders. "Who cares. Anyway, you said you were coming round."

I nod happily. "So, where's Dan at?" I ask, making myself comfortable my taking my shoes off, sitting on the single sofa and grabbing a blanket off of the other sofa as I hurdled beneath it.

"DAN, OUR GOOD FRIEND [IDK UR NAME] IS HERE!" Phil shouted from across the apartment.

After a few seconds of silence, the sound of feet padding towards the living room.

"Hey!" Dan grinned, waving happily at me and jumping onto the sofa.

Dan was wearing superman pyjamama bottoms ans one stripy sock and the other spotty. His hair was also slightly messy and had small smile on his face when he looked at me and an even bigger one when he saw Phil.

"Philly can you make me a cup of hot chocolate please?" Dan said, pouting slightly at his best friend.

"Make that two lion," I added, changing the channel just as Toy Story 1 was starting soon.

Phil rolled his eyes and turned around. "Fine." He huffed.

I watched as Phil bregrudgingly made us our hot beverages. Dan, feeling guilty got up and helped, wrapping his arms around Phil's waist from behind and kissing his cheek. I could see hin whispereing something into his ear but couldn't make it out but whatever it was made Phil blush and smile shyly.

Throughout the film, Dan and Phil would catch glances of eachother which I would secretly but quite happily fangirl and ship madly in the corner.

At one point when they thought I wasn't looking, Dan who was still staring at Phil was met with Phil's eyes, whom they continued to stare at eachother's until they were left speechless as always.

It was things like this that always  made me realise what they had was true love, stuff that soul-mates have, because they could easily stare into one anothers eyes, both being so fascinated by someone people on the ouside would seem as weird.

But to them, its getting to look at the most beautiful person in the world.

And as every day goes by,

It never gets old.