18

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 18 Unraveling

  Su Jin glanced at the people in the house. Fortunately, sister-in-law and other outsiders were not there. It seemed that everyone wanted to solve internal problems first.

  "Actually," Su Jin began to say: "I saw what was going to happen in two years on the plane to Province G. This kind of thing is too outrageous and unscientific, but I just saw it, I saw me After two years of death, Su Jin did not want to hide these people, besides, they are a family.

  "What?" Everyone took a deep breath, Su Mu Lin Tianhui was startled by Su Jin's words and tears were already in her eyes. Why is this kid going to die? Could this kid really have a brain problem?

  "Su Jin, go on to say that grandma believes in you."

  Taking a look at the most calm grandma, Su Jin continued to say everything she knew. Including zombies, abilities, and family endings.

  "Su Jin, you mean, the end of the world is about to come? We are about to die? I don't believe you." Lin Xiuyuan heard Su Jin say that they all died in the early end of the world, so he didn't want to believe it.

  "Lin Xiuyuan, I will make everyone believe it." Just as Lin Xiuyuan directly called Su Jin's name, Su Jin and his cousin called their names directly. It may be a habitual problem, and the family didn't think there was a problem. What's wrong.

  Su Jin's grandfather Lin Yunguo also didn't believe it, but when he and everyone saw that Su Jin had shot countless green vines in the blink of an eye, they had nothing to say. He rubbed his eyes in surprise, then looked at the vines wrapped around his arm.

  What Su Jin said is true?

  "Oh, my elder sister, what is this?" Lin Xiuyuan exclaimed, which is too mysterious.

  "This is Xiaojin's ability. Every word she says is true. I believe her because I have seen real zombies with my own eyes." Lu Hao also said to everyone.

  "Brother-in-law, you haven't seen it two years later, right?" Lin Xiuyuan ran over and asked,

  "I know I 'm brother-in-law now?" Lu Hao raised his eyebrows, he couldn't forget that Lin Xiuyuan rolled his eyes at him just now.

  "Dwarf oil, isn't this all a misunderstanding" Huang Yunxiang hurriedly said, "Lu Hao, don't be angry, in fact, we all thought you were bullying our family Xiaojin."

  "That's why you plan to sell the house. Are you planning to change everything into something?" Uncle Lin Cheng continued to ask.

  "Yes, uncle, after the end of the world, almost all food production will cease, and some safe bases will rise quickly. If ordinary people want to go to safe bases, they must hand in their few food and work for the base. I am ahead of time. Seeing this, I want to live well with our family in the last days." She felt heartache when she thought of the fate of her family in the previous life.