64

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 64 Everyone's Whereabouts

  "Liao Yifan"

  heard Lu Hao's voice coming from the phone. Liao Yifan hurried to hold the phone that Xue Wanyi had thrown aside: "Lu Team, any instructions?"

  "You should be awakened. It’s a supernatural power. Now your strength is not what it used to be, but you should also be careful not to get bitten by the zombie outside. Protect Guo Yang, you know?"

  "Yes, Marines, don’t worry, I promise to complete the mission. !" Liao Yifan solemnly replied to the phone.

  And Xue Wanyi over there quietly complained in his heart and protected him. Guo Yang was afraid she had already beaten him to death.

  Liao Yifan waited for Lu Hao to hang up before she hung up. Then she thought of a question. She didn't seem to have to obey Lu Hao's order?

  Seeing Guo Yang, who was dying by herself, and Xue Wanyi, who looked worried, she couldn't bear it.

  Forget it, although one of these two guys is annoying, the other is still a suspect, but somehow they saved her life.

  If it weren't for Guo Yang to call her, she was planning to go to the gym after get off work. If she fell into the gym with a fever in that situation, the consequences can be imagined.

  "Somehow, untie the rope for him," Liao Yifan said silently.

  "Oh yes, I forgot. I'll go find a pair of scissors." When

  Xue Wanyi tied two people, because the rope was not long enough, he also used a lot of cloth strips and the like, it was difficult to untie them one by one, so he planned to Cut it directly with scissors.

  Liao Yifan came over impatiently and said, "No, I'll come."

  Liao Yifan pulled a thick rope and broke, and there were some cloth strips that she broke with just one hand...

  Xue Wanyi remembered what Lu Hao had just said, she had already awakened the power system. I couldn’t help but light a candle for Guo Yang in my heart, brother, you fell in love with such a woman, and live and cherish it!

  After Lu Hao hung up the phone, he remembered that Su Jin had said that in the first few days of the apocalypse, the mobile phone could still be used to make and receive calls, and in a few days, even the phone would not be able to make calls, so he was going to check the situation of several players.

  After a few calls, it was only about the guard didn't answer the call, I don't know if it has encountered an accident or is awakening.

  And Tian Yongyi, Mai Zi and Xiang Sanjin all plan to go back to their hometown to see their family.

  They had specifically emphasized to their family members that they should not go out for these two days, so the situation at home should not be too bad, but there are still many zombies in the village, and they can't bear the family in such danger.

  Lu Hao acquiesced to their decision, told them to drive, and told them the characteristics and precautions of the zombies.

  Because the three of them were all transferred from the same county, the destinations were the same, so he felt more at ease when they went back together.

  "Thank you, Lu Team"

  Tian Yongyi said these words, holding back the sour eyes.

  Maizi and Xiang Sanjin also had red eyes. It was already this time, and the captain hadn't forgotten them. If there is a chance to see you again, they will definitely follow.

  Peng Dong is now at his fiancée's house, and the situation is fine for the time being. Lu Hao didn't say much, and hung up the phone.

  Next were Yin Chengtian and Shi Jin, the two lived in the same upstairs, so after an accident outside, Shi Jin ran to Yin Chengtian's rented house. He felt safer to hold a group.

  Yin Chengtian hesitated on the phone. He now has an idea, wondering whether to ask the Marines.

  "Just say anything, don't hesitate," Lu Hao's voice came from the phone.

  Yin Chengtian was so frightened that he finally spoke out.

  He wanted to find the Marines with Shi Jin. Both of them were bachelors, and their hometown was not like Tian Yongyi and the three of them could drive there, so it would be safest to follow Lu Hao right now.

  Lu Hao did not immediately agree. He just asked the two to wait for the news. Thinking of Guo Yang and Xue Wanyi, he decided to discuss with the family and unite these people together. Not only is it safe, but most importantly, these are things he can trust. people.

  Su Jin agreed, because she knew that her family could not stay here all the time. After a while, the whole city would be reduced to an empty city. From the first zombies to the back, there will be zombies, mutant animals, and even zombies. It's a mutant plant...

  Even the most powerful abilities, they have to survive in a safe base, and the teams in the base rely on them to survive smoothly. Their current personnel are not enough to support an entire team. So the expansion of the team is a matter of time.

  Rather than more people who don't know the details, it is better to win over someone who can be trusted. Now some of Lu Hao's team members have taken the initiative to raise this point, so this is the best way of both worlds.

  The family also agreed one after another, especially Lin Cheng and his son. After meeting the young man upstairs in the old Xiao's house, they realized that people are not old-fashioned in the last days.

  There must be no bad people in the people Lu Hao takes.

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com