132

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 132 Absorbing the crystal nucleus

  "This kid, thank you, there is still in the pot, I want to eat some more by myself."

  Li Xiuying was waiting for the water to boil, and then he could go down.

  "Grandpa, it's been hard work. Isn't it tiring to make noodles by hand?"

  "Not tired, now your grandma and my body are much better than before ." Lin Yunguo

  said the truth, since he came here, After taking Pei Yuan Dan, he often sighed with Li Xiuying that his body now seems to be back to the young and middle age, no matter how tiring work he does not feel tired, and even if he is tired, he will recover after lying there for a while. Up. When they were outside before, the two of them were out of breath when they walked a little farther.

  "Grandpa and grandma, if you two feel uncomfortable, you must tell me immediately, oh my mother and I can treat you, and today we also saved a doctor."

  Looking at my grandpa and grandma, he immediately showed interest. , Su Jin smiled and leaned on the door frame to tell them what happened this morning.

  "Doctors are still prone to cleanliness?"

  After listening to what Su Jin said, the two elders also expressed their surprise. At the same time, they felt that this doctor sounded so funny because there was no red cloth at home, so he missed the rescue? And because of a cleanliness addiction, you almost starved to death at home?

  Yao Yi, who was treated as a joke, gnawed on the corn cob left by Su Jin and looked at the villa not far in front of him, as if looking at it, the restless heart these days has been relied on.

  But the corn is really sweet. It must be the reason why he is hungry. He feels delicious in everything he eats.

  ...

  A group of people gathered around the dinner table and watched Su Jin's spare ribs noodles brought out from the space. The attractive fragrance made them swallow.

  Each bowl of noodle soup is topped with spare ribs, with chopped green onion and small rapeseed floating on the noodle soup next to it, and the red oil chili on it, which looks exceptionally delicious.

  "My god sister-in-law, this noodle is so delicious" Shi Jin thinks this is the best rib noodle he has ever eaten in his life.

  "It's delicious, the ribs are delicious" Lin Xiuyuan wanted to say that the noodles made by his grandfather were really delicious, but he could only say a few words that were delicious.

  Local tyrant Jin was also fortunate to get a few spare ribs. As an omnivorous little monkey, he had never eaten this kind of cooked bone. Mao Qiqi looked at it and laughed, feeling that the local tyrant was lying on the ground gnawing bones. It's like a yellow-haired puppy.