67

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 67 Collecting Gasoline The

  family got out of the car one by one. Su Jin asked Lin Cheng and Mao Qiqi to stay in the car temporarily to avoid accidents and the car was robbed. Lin Cheng knew this by himself and did not ask to get out of the car.

  Mao Qiqi sighed in her heart, really wanting to go with them, but if she goes, the family will take extra care of her, which will inevitably be a little dragged, so she had to agree to stay here and watch the car with her uncle.

  "Girl, there seems to be no one here." Nie Qing felt the surroundings just now, and found no sign of anyone.

  Su Jin nodded, but let everyone follow it carefully. There is no one, which does not mean that there is nothing else. There are dangers everywhere in the last days. Even a small flying insect can kill a person, so go. Be very careful wherever you go.

  There was a mini supermarket in the gas station, and the door of the mini supermarket was open. Lu Hao raised his pistol and walked to the front, ready to shoot at any time. After he went in, he inspected and found that there was no one inside.

  He shook his head at the family, and the family followed suit.

  "Great Su Jin, can we put away everything here now?" Lin Xiuyuan stared at the unmanned mini supermarket in front of him.

  Seeing that all the family members were looking at him with bright eyes, Su Jin shook his head helplessly. Do their family members have the attributes of hoarding goods like her?

  Lu Hao also understood that he turned off the monitoring to avoid being discovered by others.

  However, Su Jin did not collect everything in the mini supermarket.

  She collected all the quick-frozen food in the freezer, because the city's power supply system would collapse soon, and these quick-frozen foods would be wasted here, so she simply collected all of them into the space.

  And she left a portion of noodles, food and water on the shelf. If survivors find here in the future, she can also add some food and water. If no one comes here, it will not be too wasteful to keep such a little.

  Nie Qing nodded when he saw Su Jin's behavior, and stayed a little while being a man, and he couldn't be too benevolent. This is an excellent way to behave in the world.

  And Mao Zhihang noticed that the shelves behind the cash register were full of cigarettes, and he let Su Jin put them away. Although they were not addicted to cigarettes, cigarettes would still be useful as a favor or bargaining chip in the future.

  Su Jin saw Mao Zhihang more and more admired, and Mao Zhihang's ability to adapt to the end times is still very strong.

  After collecting these, the family was ready to continue collecting gasoline and then left. Sure enough, there were oil storage tanks behind the gas station. Su Jin was about to put the two large oil storage tanks in front of them when suddenly they heard two horns.

  Is it Lin Cheng? ! Could it be that what danger was encountered?

  It turned out that while Lin Cheng was waiting for them, he didn't dare to relax. He saw a family walk out of the mini supermarket and went to the backyard of the gas station. Then he discovered that three stray dogs had jumped from the ceiling above the mini supermarket. Come down, and ran in the direction of the family!

  Those three stray dogs are obviously not normal dogs anymore, except that they are covered with blood, they are just puppies, but they can jump from such a high roof. They are definitely not ordinary dogs!

  So Lin Cheng honked the horn immediately, trying to remind his family to pay attention.

  At this time, Su Jin and his team had spotted the three stray dogs. Seeing them Su Jin did not worry. Lin Cheng's horn did not sound again, indicating that the two horns were just to remind them.

  "Xiaojin, you protect your family, I will meet them," Lu Hao said.

  "Brother-in-law, together" Lin Xiuyuan behind him also stepped forward.

  Just as Su Jin was about to say something, the three zombie dogs had already roared and ran over!

  "Lin Xiuyuan, use powers !"

  Su Jin deliberately took the opportunity to train Lin Xiuyuan. The three zombie dogs are not difficult to deal with, just to prevent them from harming their family members. So she didn't take the shot directly, but looked at her family in the battle to avoid being injured by the zombie dog.

  Lu Hao quickly avoided the pounce of a brown dog, a group of supernatural fire condensed in his hand, and smashed at the dog! Just hearing a roar, the dog was instantly turned into ashes!

  Amazing! Lin Xiuyuan thought to himself. Looking at the bloody white zombie dog in front of him, he concentrated on freezing the limbs of the zombie dog to the floor according to the method he used to train with Lu Hao.

  It's a success! Lin Xiuyuan was very pleased.

  "Lin Xiuyuan, don't stop, take the opportunity to solve it!" Su Jin reminded.

  Lin Xiuyuan nodded, and continued to use the power on the zombie dog according to the method of warfare in his mind, only to see that the zombie dog that had been frozen in half just now had been completely frozen.

  "Broken!"

  Lin Xiuyuan yelled, and the frozen zombie dog instantly fell apart with the broken ice.

  "Son, you are great"

  Huang Yunxiang is also the first time he has seen Lin Xiuyuan use powers and defeated a zombie dog.

  But Lin Xiuyuan already felt that the strength of his whole body was taken away by something, and he couldn't even stand steady.

  Su Jin helped him to Huang Yunxiang's side, and said, "This is the overuse of powers. I need to rest for a while to get over."

  Huang Yunxiang didn't know what it was like to overuse the powers. He just saw Lin Xiuyuan's pale face and thought it was very serious. Distressed.

  "Son, you are still too weak, look at your brother-in-law, you are still like a okay person now," Huang Yunxiang said.

  Lin Xiuyuan rolled his eyes: "Am I your biological son? You are so comforting."

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com