196

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 196 Night Hunting

  Outside the space, a considerable number of mutant beasts have been gathered in the two spirit gathering formations. Su Jin and Lu Hao did not use any lighting tools.

  The night in the woods is not invisible. They can even see through the moonlight the shadows of the branches on the ground. In addition, the five senses of the supernatural person are more sensitive, so the two can also be fully capable in this situation. visible.

  "This is... what mutant beast? Hedgehog?"

  Su Jin saw the appearance of the mutant beast in the spirit gathering formation, and immediately thought of the hedgehog, but it was too big, right?

  Lu Hao ignited a relatively small flame in his right hand, and he saw the mutant beast in the formation. The mutant beast was covered with thorns. Only the head and neck were slender and curvy sideburns, and then there was a long one. It is thorny, and it does look like a hedgehog after it has grown.

  "It's a porcupine," Lu Hao concluded.

  "Porcupine?" Su Jin couldn't help but asked in confusion. She didn't seem to have seen this thing before.

  "Porcupines are nocturnal animals. Be careful not to touch the thorns on their bodies."

  Lu Hao explained to Su Jin. When they used to participate in exercises and training, they would often encounter this animal at night, although the porcupine moved slowly. However, if it is accidentally pierced into the skin by the thorns on its body, it will not only cause wound infection, but also unbearable pain and even death.

  Su Jin nodded. Although these mutated porcupines do not look like they are moving slowly, and besides the porcupines, there are some other mutant beasts in the Gathering Array, but those mutant beasts are without exception. The thorns hit by the porcupines stabbed them into hedgehogs, and many of them have died in anger.

  This porcupine is pretty awesome!

  "Are we one by one?" Su Jin asked, tilting his head.

  "Okay."

  The two spirit gathering formations arranged by Lu Hao are not very far apart. Even if one of them is in danger, the other can quickly rush to support.

  Su Jin looked at the porcupines trapped in the formation, and at the same time the porcupines were also looking at her angrily, and even one porcupine shot thorns in the direction of Su Jin.

  Su Jin deliberately consumed his own abilities, so he didn't solve them all at once, but put his hands on the ground and controlled the wood-based abilities to flow into the formation.

  Puff

  a slender wooden thorn pierced a porcupine.

  Although the porcupine had a hard back and thorns, its abdomen was very soft. It was suddenly pierced by a wooden thorn that appeared on the ground. The porcupine died before it even wailed.