25

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 25: Lu Hao's Distress When

  Lu Hao arrived in the team, it was getting late, and the half-round moon above the sky was vaguely visible.

  No one in the team dared to leave work, staring nervously at the door that closed Li Wei. The captain had ordered that no one could open the door, nor could it be touched by Li Wei.

  They were both born and killed with Lu Hao. Lu Hao's orders were not daring to fail. They remembered that one of the team members acted privately, causing the mission to fail. Lu Hao kicked him out of the criminal police team.

  It's just that the sound of Li Wei hitting the door was too scary. Now a bag was bulging out from the middle of the door, and Yin Chengtian was also worried that the door might be broken by him at any time.

  The eldest Tian Yongyi couldn't sit still a bit. He yelled at Li Wei inside, but Li Wei didn't respond. Instead, he slammed the door harder.

  "I said, eldest brother, I told you that he is no longer a human being. I don’t understand what we are talking about. Isn’t this a waste of your tongue?" Yin Chengtian and Shi Jin are both good at seeing zombies, but the others in the team are not. Yes, I only knew that Li Wei had an infectious disease and infected Lin Zhi's family. The details are not disclosed above.

  "Xiaotian, have you watched too many movies? How could there be such creatures as zombies?" Tian Yongyi said he didn't believe it, including the guards behind him, Peng Dong and Xiang Sanjin, only Mai Wenyang. Man expressed his belief, but he didn't believe there were zombies, but he believed Captain Lu's words. Captain Lu said that he could not open it, but he could not open it.

  At this time, Lu Hao had entered the game, and a heavy and loud impact could be heard from a long distance away.

  Yin Chengtian saw Lu Hao coming in, and hurried forward to explain Li Wei's situation.

  It turned out that Li Wei was fine for the first two days. Tonight, for unknown reasons, he suddenly became irritable. They could only see through the explosion-proof window that Li Wei broke free of his handcuffs and handcuffs, and looked effortless.

  Then he started smashing the door with his fist, yes, he did it with his fist. The doors used by the Interpol to detain the suspects were all stainless steel doors, but Li Wei's fist was like a big hammer, fist after fist fell on the thick door.

  If it was the fist of an ordinary person, it is estimated that it would have been smashed by the door shock. But if Su Jin is here, you will know that Li Wei has evolved the power of the power system!

  Seeing the door that was about to be smashed by Li Wei, Lu Hao frowned. He let several team members hide in the forensic room at the end of the corridor.

  He has already experienced the strengthening of Su Jin's Washing Marrow Pill, and Su Jin told him that as long as it destroys the zombie's brain, it is enough. So he was going to go in alone and shot him headshot while Li Wei was not paying attention!