193

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 193 Eating a Watermelon and Fighting

  Lin Xiuyuan Le, he didn't expect to eat watermelon as soon as he entered the space, he unceremoniously picked up a piece of it and ate it.

  When the others saw this, they all sat around the table and started chatting while eating watermelon.

  "In addition to animals, there should be many insects in this forest. You have to be careful," Lin Yunguo said.

  He remembered that although there were a lot of good things on the big mountains near their home, there were also quite a lot of poisonous snakes and poisonous insects. Sometimes they could be fatal if bitten by small insects, let alone such deep mountains and old forests.

  Several people nodded. When they went out today, they wore long clothes and trousers. They also sprayed some insect repellent water found in the supermarket of the space. Although they don't know if it will work, the protection is well done.

  "Grandpa, you don't have to worry at all. There are any small bugs now. The animals have become several times larger. Even if they were small bugs before, they must be big now," Lin Xiuyuan said.

  "It is true, but not all animals have mutated. For example, when we met local tyrant gold, other monkeys did not mutate," Su Jin said.

  Su Jin suddenly realized a serious problem: What about the local tyrants?

  Everyone looked over Lu Hao's shoulder, but there was nothing empty on it...

  Su Jin held his forehead, when they entered the space, they seemed to have forgotten the local tyrant's gold outside.

  "I'll go out and have a look" Su Jin said.

  If you want local tyrant Jin to come in, you can only be brought in by her, and no one else can.

  "Together"

  Lu Hao also stood up, he was worried that Su Jin was outside alone.

  Su Jin nodded, and then the two disappeared in front of everyone.

  At this moment, the local tyrant Jin was spinning anxiously on a tree trunk outside. It didn't understand what happened just now. Why suddenly all the family disappeared, and it fell off Lu Hao's shoulders. .

  Immediately, the spirit gathering formation took effect, one after another mutant animals ran from all directions, scared it hurriedly climbed to the tree beside the bush.

  Su Jin and Lu Hao appeared where they had just entered the space, and local tyrant Jin quickly spotted them.

  "Haw!" The

  local tyrant Jin jumped into Su Jin's arms. As expected, the hostess felt the most secure.

  "Sorry, Tyrant Gold, we forgot you just now" Su Jin said apologetically. Although Tyrant Gold was just a monkey, she had already regarded it as their teammate.