169

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 169 Worried

  Su Jin and others did not expect that they would meet Liang Jiuhui when they were helping Guo Yang choose a store.

  As soon as Liang Jiuhui arrived in the villa area today, he saw a group of people walking and stopping by the side of the road. They seemed to be observing something, and they seemed to be looking for something. Upon closer inspection, they turned out to be Su Jin and Lu Hao.

  He stopped the driver and walked towards the group of people.

  "Girl, girl, the emperor is coming!" Nie Qing whispered in Su Jin's ear.

  "..."

  Well, although the term future emperor is a bit exaggerated, it is not wrong.

  Liang Jiuhui said hello to them. He heard that they were looking for the store today. He was a little surprised. When Guo Yang opened the store, did everyone come to help?

  This group of people really...have love.

  "Excuse me, can we also participate in the construction of the base?" Lin Cheng asked tentatively.

  He also discussed with his family last night. If he had the opportunity, he would also like to participate in the construction of the base. Firstly, he could practice the soil powers, and secondly, he would contribute to the base where they will stay in the future. In addition to him, Mao Zhihang also wants to participate. He is a gold-type ability. It would be good if he could communicate with other gold-type ability players during the base construction process.

  What's more, you can get crystal nuclei every day. Although there are not many crystal nuclei, they are better than nothing.

  Su Jin also agreed with their decision. They should also make a contribution to the construction of the base. Since it is beneficial to both parties, this is a good thing.

  "Of course, you are welcome. I will tell the people below, you can report at any time."

  Liang Jiuhui didn't expect Su Jin's family to participate, which made him even more relieved. Su Jin and Lu Hao, they really are. Planning to live in the base of S city for a long time. And he didn't expect that Su Jin and his team have such a Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, there are earth and gold elements.

  This incident made Liang Jiuhui's mood today full of joy. Until the evening, after the last group of supernaturalists who were transferred to the villa area arrived, Liang Jiuqing jumped and kicked Liang Jiuhui's door.

  "Brother! Where are we staying tonight!"

  Liang Jiuqing's loud voice made the people around him look at him. This is Liang Jiuhui's younger sister? It doesn't look as dark as the rumors.