145

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 145 Mingda

  About the base, a few people talked very happily, but they still have a lot of work to be busy next, except for Longyue Villa, the entire west side of the city needs to be inspected, so Liang Jiuhui and others are ready to leave Before leaving, although Su Jin kept them here for lunch, several people also understood that the food nowadays was hard to come by, and they declined.

  "By the way, Su Jin, Miao Miao asked me to greet you on her behalf. Recently, there are too many injuries in the shelter, and she can't come if she wants to." Liang Jiuqing almost forgot about it. Miao Miao still cares about Su Jin and the others. .

  Su Jin nodded and said, "Thank her for me."

  Unexpectedly, Zheng Miaomiao, who they accidentally rescued, had such a good relationship with the sister of the future S city base leader. I don’t know if the group of people with her team regretted their death, especially Zheng Miaomiao’s ex-boyfriend. It's so stupid.

  "Lu Hao, I can take the liberty to ask, is your power level?" Liang Jiuhui asked suddenly before getting into the car.

  "Level 3" Lu Hao answered truthfully.

  Liang Jiuhui nodded. Liang Jiuqing could see the surprise in his eyes. To be honest, she was also quite surprised. It was the first time she had heard of a level 3 ability person. Even Liang Jiuhui's ability was only the beginning of the second level. .

  "I thought you would hide your strength," Su Jin said after returning to the house.

  "Why do you want to hide? Is it necessary?" Lu Hao asked puzzled.

  Well, if you think about it, it is true. They seem to have no need to hide any strength now. Except for her ability level which may surprise people too much and the wood spirit space, since they intend to use this as the base camp of the entire team, it is also There is really nothing to hide.

  ————————————————

  Near the safe refuge in S City, in an abandoned warehouse, a brawny man in a black vest swears and kicks a man who cannot help begging for mercy on the ground. The man’s nose has been beaten and his face is swollen, and one is wrapped in scrap cloth. Red blood gradually oozes from his arms, and the appearance of the man is illegible, but it can still be seen. This is Liu Jiajin, who was arrested a few days ago to lure the zombies.

  "Okay, don't hit it. If you kill it later, it will be troublesome to attract the zombies." A woman leaned on an abandoned sofa and said impatiently while wiping her nails with a wet wipe.

  The burly man stopped now, and he kept cursing in his mouth: "If you die all day, you can't even make a meal, so how come you are saved? Bah" The

  woman wiped her nails. Putting the remaining half pack of used wet wipes into the space, stood up and took the brawny man’s arm to comfort him: "Brother Zhao, you saved me, he was just by the way, so don’t waste your energy. "He’s."