82

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 82 Dad's New Ability

  That afternoon, I don't know if it was the reason for being angry, Su Xiangzhe actually developed a high fever.

  Su Mu Lin Tianhui's healing power is also completely ineffective.

  Lu Hao took Su Jin's hand and sat next to Su Xiangzhe. Since his father-in-law had a fever, Su Jin's brows have not been loosened.

  Of course Su Jin could see that this was a sign of zombie transformation or awakening ability. In fact, after taking Xiushui Pill, there should be no danger of transforming into a zombie, but she was still worried, worried about the danger of one in ten thousand.

  She will never forget the pain of losing a family in her previous life. In this life, she will not allow any mistakes.

  Su Xiangzhe has been tied by Su Jin with vines, and Su Jin has also used the wood power to walk around him again, but it seems to have no effect.

  How could this be?

  The family gathered around Su Xiangzhe's bed. Su Jin gave Lu Hao a wink. Lu Hao nodded. Then he sent most of them out, leaving only Su Mu and Su Jin in Su Xiangzhe's room.

  The aunts and the others naturally understood what Su Jin meant, just to avoid exposing the space, they all followed.

  "Mom, let's take Dad in" Su Jin whispered beside Su's mother.

  Mother Su nodded, and the three of them disappeared into the room.

  After entering the space, Su Jin put Su Xiangzhe in the bedroom, and grandma and grandpa also found that they had come in, so they hurried over to see the situation.

  Su Xiangzhe, who was in the space, woke up after lying down for about ten hours. Everyone was relieved to see him okay.

  "I had a fever and fainted?" Su Xiangzhe asked, looking at the four people around him.

  "Yeah, you scared Xiaojin to death. She will stay with you every step of the way." Su Mu Lin Tianhui's eyes were still red.

  "Dad, do you feel different?" Su Jin asked.

  "Different feeling?" Su Xiangzhe tried, only to see that Su Mu's hand just pulled him was instantly bounced away.

  "Oh, you guy, how do you call me?" Mother Su blew her hand and cursed.

  "Xiaojin, I seem to be charged?" Su Xiangzhe showed the lightning lines floating above his hands to everyone.

  "Dad, you are the thunder and lightning ability!"

  Su Jin was too surprised, the thunder and lightning ability, she had only heard of someone awakening this ability in the last life, but she didn't expect her dad to also awaken such a rare ability.

  "Really, that's great, Xiao Jin, we won't be afraid of running out of electricity in the future." Su Mu Lin Tianhui said that he was very satisfied with this ability.

  Well, she hasn't thought about using the lightning power to generate electricity. Maybe she can try it in the future.

  Su Xiangzhe, who was used as a generator, couldn't laugh or cry, and his grandparents were also very happy. The family gradually awakened to their abilities. This is a great thing. Today, I can have a big meal to celebrate with them.

  Now in the whole family, except for uncle Lin Cheng, aunt Lin Tianzhen, uncle Mao Zhihang, and father-in-law Lu Guanhai, everyone else has already awakened to their supernatural powers. Su Jin is wondering if he will take the Five Elements Pill for these people at that time. .

  After leaving the space, Su Xiangzhe pretended to have just woken up, and the crowd who had been waiting outside heard the sound and walked in. They all expressed envy when they saw Su Xiangzhe's new ability.

  The thunder and lightning ability, it sounds very cool.

  Yin Chengtian and Shi Jin lay on the temporarily remodeled bed, each sighing, why are the Marines' family and friends so defying the sky, so many of them have awakened their abilities, only the two of them are left, and when will they be given to them? A power.

  As a result, on the second day, Yin Chengtian and Shi Jin collapsed, because even Su Jin’s aunt Lin Tianzhen and the father of the Marines also awakened the water and fire abilities respectively, and his uncle Lin Cheng also awakened the earth. can? !

  Only Mao Zhihang was still relatively disappointed, because he had already taken the Fire Huan Pill, but he had no response.

  Nie Qing told him that it would take 8 days before he could continue to take other types. Although it was a pity, that could only be the case. But thinking about his wife Lin Tianzhen's ability to successfully awaken the water system ability, he was still very happy.

  In the morning, after everyone had eaten breakfast, Su Jin and Lu Hao called everyone to the living room and said that they had something to discuss.

  "I discussed with Xiaojin, we decided to go to S city and want to hear your opinions," Lu Hao said after looking at everyone present.

  "City S? Why do you want to go there?" Xue Wanyi asked unclearly. He still has feelings for City H.

  "Internal news, S city will build a safe base in the future, of course we are going to settle down," Lu Hao replied.

  As for where this internal news came from, Su Jin explained it to everyone in the space before, so the family naturally knew it.

  Guo Yang agreed. Although he didn't know the source of Lu Hao, he was always accurate.

  Yin Chengtian, Shi Jin and Liao Yifan were not opposed, anyway they joined here, wherever the team went, they followed.

  In the end, only Xue Wanyi was left. He also sighed and said: "You all agree, what else can I say, let's go!"

  He was originally from the world, but it doesn't matter where he goes. For the current team, he has already planned. Keep up for a lifetime.

   I can only see the cute comments these days (No. 6.2-today) because of system maintenance, but I may not be able to reply. After the system maintenance is completed in two days, I will reply together~~Because I see some Cute is already replying to herself, and it hurts silently~~

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com