85

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 85 At the mall

  "I thought the receiver was the owner of this supermarket, it turned out to be just a security guard" Guo Yang said, raising his eyes.

  Su Jin found that Guo Yang looks serious in front of others, which may also be related to his own profession, and when he said this, he obviously carried the tone of a superior.

  "Shut up, how dare you talk to our captain like this! Don't cry and beg for mercy later!" one of the security guards cursed, and they were all irritated by Guo Yang's tone.

  As soon as the security guard's words fell, the security captain disappeared from his seat in an instant. Su Jin, who had been paying attention to the opposite direction, found a figure flashing by his side, and directly summoned the vine to draw on the shadow.

  "Pop!"

  Accompanied by a scream, the security captain was drawn by Su Jin's vines on the ground and couldn't stand up. He felt as if he had been cut off by something, and he had completely lost consciousness from the bottom of his back!

  "Yes, who is it, cough cough" The

  security captain coughed up a mouthful of blood.

  "I said, what is your ability? It turns out that you are a speed-type supernatural person."

  Su Jin put away the vines, stepped directly on the face of the security captain with his feet, and stepped on a few more feet, telling you to look at me and tell you. Look at me, I felt relieved after I stepped on it.

  Lu Hao took Su Jin's hand and looked at her with a smile, his little Jin was so cute.

  Guo Yang quietly wiped off his cold sweat next to him. The younger siblings are so cruel, and they must not offend her in the future.

  At this time, screams and roars suddenly came!

  It turned out that a girl behind the security guards suddenly became zombie and rushed directly on the security guard in front. After she directly bit off the security guard's throat, she immediately rushed to another security guard!

  At this flashing moment, Su Jin and Lu Haogang wanted to make a move, but they were blocked by another girl in ragged clothes.

  "Please, don't kill her, she was willing to become a zombie!"

  The girl's eyes were already crying and swollen, watching the bruises on her body, and the irregular clothes, several people were silent.

  And the zombie girl seemed to have a goal, only to bite the men in security uniforms...

  Finally, she killed all the five security guards, and her white eyes turned to the face again. The security captain who cannot move on the ground.

  "Please, save me..." The

  security captain crawled towards Su Jin's direction with both hands, but at this moment the female zombie had already ran over, and directly scratched the security captain's abdomen with her hands and pulled out a hand. The intestines are stuffed into the mouth.

  The security captain was not completely dead at this time, and watched as he was being eaten bit by bite...

  The girl next to Su Jin ran over crying, hugged the female zombie and said: "Enough! Enough, Xiao Jing, you have already taken revenge, don't, don't..."

  Su Jin didn't expect the girl to act like this, she wanted to stop it, but it was too late.

  After all, the female zombie bit her shoulder, the girl did not resist, but smiled and hugged the female zombie tightly.

  The three of them couldn't stand it anymore. After the girl died, Su Jin directly solved the two of them. Then, she picked up the cover on the supermarket cash register and covered the two girls.

  After doing all this, she coldly looked at the group of people squatting behind.

  These people, when the two girls were insulted, none of them dared to stand up! There are only six security guards plus the security captain. Even if the security captain awakens the speed ability, there are more than 30 people here, and resistance together can completely suppress them.

  Lu Hao resolved the

  security guards who were about to become zombies, and returned to Su Jin. The group of people squatting on the ground saw that the security guards were dead, and all of them became courageous.

  "We came first, we also have to take the things here, don't grab it with us"

  "Yeah, yeah, we'll take each one."

  "Don't be long-winded, take it quickly, and there will be zombies later."

  Seeing these people who are running around and stuffing their backpacks, Su Jin It didn't stop, take it, as long as they finish taking it.

  "Let's go to the third floor first." Su Jin suggested that the third floor is full of daily necessities, and there are no food for sale, so these people don't even think about going to the third floor.

  Lu Hao nodded, and Guo Yang followed suit.

  The entrance of the stairs on the third floor was blocked by a guardrail. No wonder there are so few zombies here. It seems that these security guards also have brains, but it is a pity that the people are too bad.

  As soon as Lu Hao removed the guardrail, a few zombies in waiter clothes surrounded them. They had been greedy for the living people on the second floor for a long time. Some even jumped off the third floor before, but they could only fall on the floor of the first floor. , And even smashed his head directly.

  Su Jin noticed that there was a zombie that would attack with water arrows, but it was probably because of a lower level, and the power was not great.

  "Lu Hao, there is a water system zombie there!" The water system is good. My aunt and aunt are both water systems and can absorb water system crystal nuclei.

  Lu Hao nodded, and directly hit the head of the water system zombie with the power fire. After burning for a while, a shiny blue crystal core appeared.

  Guo Yang also knew about crystal nuclei, so he was not too surprised to see the crystal nucleus, but the blue crystal nucleus was too beautiful, like a sapphire.

  He walked over and took the crystal core down and handed it to Su Jin. Su Jin looked at him with a dogleg with a smile on his face, and felt a little bit spicy. Is this still that cold investment manager?

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com