127

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 127 Mao Zhihang's Ability

  "Hey, I can finally take a good rest later" Lin Xiuyuan touched his chubby belly and leaned on the sofa.

  The family of course understands that what he said about taking a break is to go to the space to rest, not to mention Lin Xiuyuan, they have only dared to stay in the space for a while and come out these days, and now they can accompany the two elders well.

  He didn't know how the fruits and vegetables he grew in the space, Lu Guanhai thought expectantly. He has hurriedly entered the space for a while and rested in a hurry these days, and did not go to the spiritual field to see what he was growing.

  After Guo Yang and the others sat in the main hall for a while after eating, they went back to the auxiliary house next door. Su Jin brought out a lot of new bedding for them, so they had to clean up after they returned to the auxiliary house. for a while.

  The family glanced at each other, and then went back to their respective rooms.

  "Haw"

  local tyrant Jin looked at the empty living room, lying lonely in the nest made by Su's mother, holding a round apple in his arms.

  Su Jin and Lu Hao organized their new bedroom again. She also deliberately took a group photo of the two from the space and hung it on the wall, including some of the green plant decorations in their house. On the windowsill.

  The originally empty bedroom instantly became warm.

  "Xiao Jin"

  Lu Hao looked at the busy Su Jin, pulled her to his lap, and kissed him uncontrollably.

  He felt that he hadn't hugged his little wife for a long time. He always stayed with everyone during the day, and there were few opportunities to hold hands, let alone two people living in a separate room.

  "Um... Let's advance the space."

  Su Jin felt that his blush was about to burn, and stayed like this...

  "Okay"

  Lu Hao also knew that the family was in the space, and they didn't seem to be in a good position if they didn't enter. He reluctantly let go of Su Jin's waist, and the two walked into the space hand in hand.

  With a breath of fresh air, Su Jin found that everyone in the family had arrived, and even Mao Qiqi had entered the space, talking and laughing with her grandparents.

  "Su Jin, you have finally come in, just wait for you, come and come" Lin Xiuyuan said as he moved two benches out of the house and put them in the yard.

  "Wait for us? What are you doing?" Su Jin couldn't remember anything for a while.

  "What else can you do, chat with melon seeds"