51

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 51 The prohibition

  "Lu Hao, do you want to impose this prohibition?" Su Jin asked.

  "Well, one more person knows the more danger." Lu Hao didn't seem to hesitate about this question. He believed in Su Jin, so he was willing to never share this secret with others.

  So after the unanimous consent of the whole family, Su Jin can only watch.

  This kind of restraint seems to be effortless. Nie Qing asked a few people to mute in their hearts the words that they were willing to keep the space secret, and then Nie Qing cut through the blood on his fingertips, sprinkled the blood in the air, and drew a few imaginary shots in the air. , I saw that drop of blood split into a few evenly shaped droplets of blood in midair, flying into the center of a few people's eyebrows.

  "Alright?" Lin Xiuyuan was surprised, he didn't seem to feel anything.

  A few people also looked at Nie Qing in confusion, is that all right? They thought it would be troublesome.

  "The prohibition has been completed, you don't have to worry about today's leaks." Nie Qing looked at a few people. This door prohibition technique was also a must-have for many sects back then, because each sect has its own secrets to keep. They are usually given to the disciples of the sect, and their sect is used to living in seclusion for generations, and there are many opportunities to use this technique. He didn't expect that he could use it today.

  "Now I don't have to worry about my mouth,

  old Nie , you are really good!" Lu Guanhai was happy now. He just tried to talk about space, and found that he was covered by an invisible obstacle. Same, I can't speak at all.

  Aunt Lin Huizhen was also relieved. She had always worried that Mao Qiqi was too young. If she was caught by someone who wanted to go, it would be over. Now she doesn't have to worry anymore.

  Mao Zhihang also felt that this method was good. He didn't need to worry about himself or others. He was banned, but he felt relieved.

  After that, Su Jin and Lu Hao took the family to visit the place outside Lu's house. In addition to the good-growing crops, the chicken coop, duck coop, pigs, cows and sheep pens at the back of Lu's house are also very spectacular.

  "Xiaojin, you and Lu Hao brought in these?" Lin Yunguo was very pleasantly surprised. This is so good, they don't have to worry about eating in the future.

  Su Jin nodded, and the number of poultry and livestock after entering the space has doubled after these days! Su Jin also complained to Lu Hao that they had bought too much, which caused the poultry and livestock in the space to be unable to finish eating, but fortunately, everyone in the family knows it now and someone can help to eat it in the future.