110

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 110 Monkey Group

  Liao Yifan: So cute!

  Mao Qiqi: Little Monkey Paper!

  A crowd: ......

  These monkeys are not big, and they are not zombie, they don't seem to be dangerous.

  "Could it be a mutant monkey?" Lu Hao asked.

  "Not sure, but it seems that they have no intention of attacking us" Su Jin said after looking around.

  These macaques did not mean to attack them. Seeing that these people hadn't attacked, they jumped into the middle boldly, scratching their ears and cheeks, as if looking for something.

  The bag on Lin Tianzhen's body became the target of several monkeys. Seeing that a monkey couldn't pull off the small bag, he unzipped the zipper directly. There were two beanbags leftover from the morning, which were also connected by it. A handful of the wrapped tissues was stuffed into his mouth.

  Lin Tianzhen couldn't laugh or cry, these monkeys were so cute, she couldn't make it, so she could only watch her bag turned upside down.

  These macaques, could it be that they are hungry...?

  Seeing a few monkeys probe their heads at the door of the car, and even wanted to get into the car, Su Jin just wanted to stop, but he felt that something was moving in his butt pocket!

  "Lu Hao..." Su Jin froze, could it be a bug?

  She has always had nothing to do with things like bugs, and now she thought it was a bug that got into her pocket, and she didn't even dare to move.

  "My ass...Is there something behind?" Su Jin shook Lu Hao's hand nervously.

  Lu Hao also knew what Su Jin was afraid of, but there was nothing behind Su Jin, but he found that Su Jin's back pocket was indeed torn open. It seemed that there was something moving inside...

  Lu Hao grabbed it in and grabbed it. Got a furry...paw?

  "Hum!"

  Lu Hao grabbed the furry paw and refused to let it go. He even heard the paw owner's cries, but he couldn't see anything!

  Su Jin turned around and saw something in Lu Hao's hand, but he couldn't see it at all, and there was a piece of chocolate floating beside him? It's the chocolate in her pocket!

  "Haw"

  that paw wanted to break free, but Lu Hao didn't let it go at all.

  Su Jin thought for a while, took out a banana from the space and squatted beside the floating chocolate.