139

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 139 Sending a favor

  Liang Wei is sincerely thanking you .

  His wife was bitten to death by zombies when the last days broke out. Only him, one son and one daughter were left. Liang Jiuqing hated the zombies because of his mother’s death. Regardless of his obstacles, all tasks were required. After that, although he was worried every time, there was no way. The eldest son is not by his side now. He has recently felt that he can't do what he wants. If Liang Jiuqing has something wrong at this time, he is afraid that he will not be able to sustain it anymore.

  "You are polite, we are now earning a living in City S, so naturally we should do something for this place" Su Jin said decently. She neither wanted credit nor made Liang Wei too low profile. After all, he is still a very reliable man. Of managers.

  "Don't say that, as a thank you, the crystal nuclei of those zombies just now belong to you." Although Liang Wei felt a bit painful, he thought it was what the two of them deserved.

  "Thank you Mayor Liang, we don't want crystal nuclei. I think you can definitely maximize the effect of those crystal nuclei."

  Liang Jiuqing and the people behind him heard Su Jin say so, all of them stared. They don't even want crystal nuclei?

  You must know that the role of the crystal nucleus was also discovered by these geniuses. An ordinary crystal nucleus is very precious, let alone so many, and there are also some crystal nuclei of mutant zombies inside.

  "Xiao Jin is right. You have many tasks. You need those crystal nuclei more." Lu Hao also expressed his attitude.

  Seeing the two men insisting on not wanting, Liang Wei nodded and looked at them even more admiringly. He planned to ask Liang Jiuqing about the two people carefully when he returned.

  But there is one thing that makes Liang Wei feel very heartbroken. These two people are not even living in the safe refuge. You must know that his safe refuge has been a place that everyone yearns for since the end of the world. I heard that these two people still have Family members and teammates are also reluctant to live in a safe refuge. Could it be that his refuge is not good enough?

  But then he thought of the unfathomable strength of these two men, and he was relieved. If he was not afraid of any danger, of course it would be better to live in a villa area like Longyue Mountain Villa with his family.

  The family, he looked at his daughter next to him again, his crying eyes also made her show a bit of a girl’s immaturity, but it may be because of dust and sweat that her face is not so pale and dirty. It was a mess, like a puppy crawling out of a mud pit.

  However, it's great, the daughter is okay, Liang Wei can't help being stunned by the feeling of being left behind. Is he too nervous?

  ...