150

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 150:

  "Who are you guys! Let go of her!"

  Liang Wei couldn't wait to rush forward and pull Liang Jiuqing over, but the man pointed his gun at Liang Jiuqing , he didn't dare to act rashly!

  "What the hell do you want to do?!" Li Haochu didn't expect that this man still had a gun, and that gun was obviously a real gun.

  "I heard that you are going to build a base here? Or, let Lao Tzu be the head of the base?" Zhao Bin said with a smile, but the gun in his hand didn't mean to put down at all.

  Their plan today is to intercept and kill this group of people here. When there is no leader at the refuge, that person will naturally be able to succeed. Not only does this plan sound simple, it is also quite simple to implement. .

  Zhao Bin couldn't help being proud, and motioned to the people behind him to tie Liang Jiuqing up.

  When Liang Jiuqing saw a person behind Zhao Bin, she gritted her teeth and said: "It's you"

  Sun Yixue didn't expect to see Liang Jiuqing today. Last time, this woman was her nightmare, but she didn't expect her today. But it fell into his own hands.

  "Let’s meet again, sister"

  Sun Yixue’s weapon in her hand is a fruit knife. The knife in her hand stroked Liang Jiuqing’s face from top to bottom. Although she didn’t use force, Liang Jiuqing’s face was instantly covered. A long blood mark was drawn.

  Liang Wei and the others were already panicked. They were too careless. They didn't expect to be able to guard against zombies, but they couldn't guard against these unpredictable humans.

  "Don't hurt my daughter, if you want to catch me, come here!"

  Liang Wei has already seen the situation clearly. There are a total of more than 30 people on the other side, and there seems to be no lack of people with supernatural powers. With Liang Jiuqing, the current situation is very unfavorable for them.

  "Xue'er, do you know each other?" Zhao Bin asked casually.

  "I know Brother Zhao, she is my enemy" Sun Yixue said diligently.

  "Dad! Leave me

  alone , run!" Liang Jiuqing felt that she should have been planted here today. Not to mention this group of people, Sun Yixue alone could kill her at any time.

  "Want to run? Give it to me!"

  Zhao Bin finished speaking, and the 30 people behind him surrounded Liang Wei and others. Several supernaturalists wanted to do something, but the other party hijacked Liang Jiuqing and added They had to protect Liang Wei and others, so they didn't dare to act rashly.