142

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 142 Base Site Selection

  "What, did you meet Su Jin and Lu Hao, and they saved you?"

  In addition to surprise, Zheng Miaomiao's eyes were also delighted. It seems that Su Jin and Lu Hao are all right.

  "The two of them are so awesome, no wonder you have been telling me to praise them, Lu Hao turned out to be a fire type supernatural ability person, then what type is Su Jin?" Liang Jiuqing asked as she wiped her hair.

  "Su Jin, she is of the wood family."

  Zheng Miaomiao no longer concealed it. After all, they are both sisters and sisters who were rescued by Su Jin.

  "What? Mu department?!" What

  a pity, Liang Jiuqing thought regretfully.

  The wood system is so tasteless, she thought Su Jin was at least a water system or an ice system. After all, Su Jin looked so tender and tender, and her skin was totally different from her black skin.

  "But she is amazing" Zheng Miaomiao wanted to refute.

  She has seen Su Jin fighting alongside Lu Hao, she is no worse than Lu Hao, but thinking of the current situation of the wood-type supernatural powers, it’s no wonder Liang Jiuqing feels that way. Forget it, wait until she sees it in the future. Naturally all know.

  I don't know if they will be able to see them in the future, Zheng Miaomiao thought lost.

  "By the way, I heard from my dad and them that the base site they planned last time was rejected by my brother." Liang Jiuqing sat down and sighed. They have selected the base site for a month and have not yet decided. Coming down, not because the place is not good, or because it is too close to the zombie center.

  "Site selection of the base" Zheng Miaomiao read silently. At this moment, she suddenly remembered the way Su Jin spoke last time. She said "Longyue Villa" and

  "Longyue Villa, yes! Jiuqing, what do you think about it?" "Zheng Miaomiao said excitedly.

  "You mean the Longyue Villa where Su Jin and the others live now?"

  Liang Jiuqing's hand wiping her hair gradually slowed down, there might be a place to consider.

  In the simple meeting room of the S City Refuge, Liang Jiuhui heard his father talk about today's affairs. In addition to being grateful to the two, he was more interested in the fire supernatural powers his father said.

  "It's a pity that Jiu Qing didn't see his true strength." Liang Wei sighed. They are now the time when they are most lacking. There are people on the front line who sacrifice every day, and the number of zombies is increasing every day. It is a vicious circle.