78

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 78 Joining the Team

  "Little brother and sister, thank you for

  coming to save us." Guo Yang was grateful, and he was saved by Lu Hao again.

  "Lu Hao, how did you know we are here?" Guo Yang asked curiously.

  "Go back and talk about it

  later, " Lu Hao said, picking out the crystal nucleus from the zombie's head on the ground. The red fire system crystal nucleus was exactly what he needed.

  The reason why they knew this was also what Mao Qiqi told them. Qiqi said that there were three humans and a mutant zombie around. He speculated that Guo Yang and the three were in danger, so he rushed over with Su Jin. .

  When Guo Yang came, the car had been burnt out of shape, so a few people had to walk back.

  After the family learned that Su Jin and Lu Hao had gone to save their lives, they were all in the yard waiting for them to return. They were relieved when they saw the two return safely.

  Lu Hao introduced the three to the family. After everyone greeted each other, Yin Chengtian, who came out of the house, saw Liao Yifan behind the Lu Team. His eyes lit up and he ran over.

  "Liao Yifan? Why are you here too?"

  Although Liao Yifan's reputation is a little overbearing, he and Shi Jin are still very happy to see that his old colleague is safe.

  "I came with a friend. I was rescued by the Marine Corps just now. Why are you two here?"

  Liao Yifan was also very happy to see them. When she was on the road just now, she was still worried about her colleagues in the police station. They.

  "Let's mix with the Lu team, hehe" Shi Jin replied, and he was still a little shy when talking to beautiful women.

  "Fanfan, you don't want to be here anymore. You just got injured. Is it serious?" Guo Yang asked concerned.

  Lu Hao looked at Xue Wanyi, his expression seemed to be asking, why has this guy's style of painting changed to this? Xue Wanyi shrugged, indicating that he didn't know either.

  "Who? Who is injured? Let me take a look." When Su Mu Lin Tianhui heard that there was an injured person, he hurried over from behind.

  "Ahem, I forgot to introduce it. This is my mother. I was awakened by the healing powers." Su's mother is worried that she can't find the injured to treat others. If she doesn't feel sorry for her family, she would like to take her husband Experimented.

  "Really auntie, you are too powerful." Guo Yang was also very happy, and Fanfan's injury finally had a solution.

  In fact, Liao Yifan was just punched by the zombie, and there was nothing serious about it, but looking at the enthusiastic family, especially the kind-looking mother Su, she couldn't bear to refuse.

  Lin Tianhui saw that the pretty little girl didn't refuse her, and liked her even more, so she dragged her into the house.

  Lu Hao told Guo Yang and Xue Wanyi to be polite, and greeted them to enter the house.

  I saw that the round dining table in the room was filled with a table full of vegetables, and they were all steaming hot. The eyes of the three people watching were straight. How many days have they not eaten enough?

  Watching the family greet them enthusiastically to come over for dinner, Guo Yang's eyes instantly reddened, as if he had returned to the time before the end of the world, but his mood was completely different from the last time.

  After eating, Guo Yang always felt as if something was missing, and asked: "Why didn't I see my grandparents?"

  Seeing that all the people at the table were silenced, he seemed to realize something and choked up: "Sorry, sorry. "

  Shunbian " table:...

  "Guo Yang, my grandpa and grandma are very good, they are in a very safe place."

  Su Jin really couldn't bear to think that Guo Yang would be so miserable, so he could only explain this way.

  "Really? That's great, I said that grandpa and grandma Jiren have their own natural looks." Guo Yang was happy again, and began to eat with confidence.

  Everyone said silently: Who said that the mourning just changed?

  After the meal, after Nie Qing learned that Xue Wanyi was also a wind power, he took him to discuss the use of wind power with a look of interest.

  "Hey, big beard, what do you think of my trick?"

  Nie Qing blessed the wind power on his feet and flew to the second floor of the yard.

  "The wind element can still be used like this?" The bearded Xue Wanyi was obsessed with Nie Qing's show

  . Lu Guanhai finally went out and yelled at him unbearably.

  Liao Yifan felt a little weird when he heard the noise outside.

  "Don't mind, the two of them have always been like this" Su Mu Lin Tianhui explained while helping her heal the wound.

  "Very good, I can see that they have a very good relationship." Liao Yifan really felt good. This place is different from where she has been.

  "Sister"

  felt that someone was pulling at the corners of her clothes. Liao Yifan looked down and was instantly transformed into a cute little loli. She had no resistance at all.

  "How are you kid," Liao Yifan said, bending down and looking at her.

  "Hello Sister, my name is Mao Qiqi" Qiqi greeted her politely.

  "Hello, you can call me Yifan Sister"

  "Sister, the elder brother over there said you are very good, can you teach me Kung Fu?" Qiqi looked at this beautiful sister expectantly.

  "Yes, but learning Kungfu will be very hard, are you willing?" Liao Yifan was a little surprised. It was the first time she saw such a small child want to learn Kungfu.

  "Yes, Kiki is going to kill the monster"

  (end of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com