48

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 48 Surprise

  from shock to surprise is still three days away from the end of the world. Su Jin went to several shops mentioned by Su's father that day. In fact, she contacted the owners of these shops the day after Su's father said , Today is the day to sign the contract and pay.

  In addition to those bookstores, pharmacies, and grain and oil stores, Su Jin also found another store selling motorcycles. This store was also seen by chance when she was passing by, but she did not buy the whole store, but instead. I bought 30 motorcycles in the store, with the condition that each vehicle needs to be filled with gas and delivery is required. The address is their temporary warehouse.

  With this purchase, she almost bought out the motorcycle inventory in the store. The shopkeeper was so happy that she wanted to deliver the goods to Su Jin right away, but she had to fill up every car with gas, so she quickly ordered a few jobs. The personnel went to refuel the motorcycle.

  After Su Jin got the bookstore, pharmacy, and grain and oil store contracts, she was ready to go home. Now that she finally spent the money, she was not too happy. She wanted to call Lu Hao and talk about it, but she didn’t expect it. Lin Xiuyuan called her.

  "Su Jin, it's not OK. Our warehouse was emptied and everything was lost!" Lin Xiuyuan's voice was full of anxiety and anger.

  He originally came to the warehouse with Huang Yunxiang to put things in the warehouse today. When he opened the warehouse door, he was instantly stunned. Why was the warehouse empty? Did he go to the wrong place? He also took a look at it, and made sure that their warehouse was correct.

  Huang Yunxiang behind him was scared and cried a long time ago, what can I do, the family's efforts are so gone? !

  Huang Yunxiang cried and called Lin Cheng. Lin Xiuyuan thought of Su Jin and immediately called Su Jin.

  "Lin Xiuyuan, calm down."

  Su Jin listened to Lin Xiuyuan's hysterical voice on the phone, feeling as if he had done something wrong, and he was probably frightened.

  "How calm, my sister, why don't we call the police, how many things can be recovered?"

  "No, I'll tell you when I go back. In short, don't call the police. I'll be home soon."

  She was on the way back from the taxi. Because there was a driver in the car, it was not easy to explain too much.

  This hurts a family. Except for Li Xiuying, Lu Guanhai and Nie Qing, the rest are as anxious as ants on a hot pot, but Su Jin said not to call the police first. They can only be anxious at home.

  "I mean my wife, are you not in a hurry?"

  Lin Yunguo looked at Li Xiuying, who was sitting on the sofa and watching TV with Nie Qing. If she had left it before, this old woman would have jumped in anger.