44

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 44 Buying Stores After

  Su Jin and Lu Hao moved in, Su and Su's mother and Su, aunt and uncle also moved in one after another.

  Li Xiuying and Lin Yunguo happily closed their mouths from ear to ear. The house was lively every day, and their old couple looked happy.

  In addition to the happiness of the two elderly people, Mao Qiqi is also extremely happy. She likes being with the family most. Although she used to visit her grandmother's house often, it is different now. She can live here every night, and Lin Tianzhen and Mao Zhihang have also invited her a long vacation these days, and she can often play flying chess with her family.

  The neighbors in the alleys near the move know a little bit about it, but they all know that the Lin family used to be tossing about each other. They either gather for dinner or travel together every day, wherever they go there are a large group of people. .

  Although they are also envious, each family has a different family style, and not every family can be like the Lin family.

  And the Lin family didn’t know what was going on. They strengthened and heightened the courtyard walls a lot. The top layer was surrounded by concrete and thick iron nails. Who still robbed the house these days?

  Su Xiangmei also knew about this. Since the last time she turned her face with the family, she didn't dare to come again.

  Lin Xiuyuan pulled a bunch of express delivery to the warehouse again this day. When he walked to the alley in front of the warehouse, he saw a woman sneaking on the ground, seeming to want to look through the gap under the warehouse’s rolling door. thing.

  "Who are you, what are you looking at under our house?!" Lin Xiuyuan shouted loudly as he ran over.

  Su Xiangmei was frightened, she was a guilty conscience, and she wanted to see how many things the family had put in it while no one was there, but she didn’t expect to be caught before she could see anything clearly. With.

  Seeing that the person who came was Lin Xiuyuan, she was not so scared, anyway, she and the family had already torn apart their faces.

  "Oh, it's you kid, I fell in this crack of the door, can't you come and look for it?" Su Xiangmei lied casually.

  "Who would fall into someone's door? I think you just wanted to steal something!" Lin Xiuyuan was very angry. The things in this warehouse were bought and stored here by his family, regardless of whether Su Xiangmei was curious or had it. He would not allow any other attempts.

  "You! Who cares about the broken things in your house? Isn't it just a few bags of grain in it? I think you can grow something into a flower!"

  Su Xiangmei said as she ran back, because she also saw that Lin Xiuyuan was very angry. , This half-year-old is full of blood, what if you hit her in anger. Isn’t it just a house to put things? What's so great.