185

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 185 The

  Snack Shop Is Opened ?

  How can there be any commissary here?

  Zhou Chengzhi tried to open the bag and put it on his nose and smelled it. This smell doesn't matter, this chicken thigh is really fragrant! This little guy actually only ate one and left three drumsticks for him.

  Feeling a little sour in his nose, he put the chicken drumsticks, steamed buns and soup on the table, and said to his son: "Thank you Yang Yang for keeping his father delicious. Let's eat together."

  Zhou Yang cheered and moved two Come over on the small bench, sit down obediently and wait to eat. Today's food is so rich.

  Of the remaining three chicken drumsticks, the father and son ate one and kept one. Zhou Chengzhi felt that the greedy worms clamoring in his stomach had finally calmed down these days. Not only did the drumstick smell delicious, but it was also delicious. Knowing that their father and son hadn't eaten meat for more than a month.

  At this time, the other residents in this building also returned. These people are also familiar with each other, and they are all in the same group as him. When he took out the rice bowl to wash, he asked: "In this base Is there a canteen?"

  "A canopy? I haven't heard of it," a team member said weakly, slumped on the sofa.

  "How could there be such a place? Now anyone who has supplies is hidden and tucked," another team member also said.

  "But my son used two crystal nuclei to buy something there today" Zhou Chengzhi was even more puzzled. Everyone said it didn't exist, so where did Yangyang buy it.

  "What?! Really!"

  A group of tired and paralyzed team members instantly became excited, there is such a place?

  You must know that although the crystal nucleus is important, the materials are more important. If the crystal nucleus can be exchanged for materials, then they must be willing.

  "Dad, Yang Yang can take you there, Yang Yang knows the road." Zhou Yang didn't know when he ran out. The uncles and aunts in the house seemed to want to go to the canteen to buy things.

  "Really Yangyang, can you take your uncles and aunts to have a look now?" A middle-aged woman happily touched Yangyang's head and said.

  Zhou Chengzhi was also very curious about the commissary mentioned by his son, so the group of people who had just returned happily set off again. When they heard that they could buy things, they immediately felt not tired.

  At this time, Guo Yang also welcomed a few customers in his shop, but they all came in out of curiosity. Is this a convenience store? But there is nothing on the shelf.