42

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 42 Lu meets strange flowers

  Not long after the houses of Lu Hao and Su Jin were sold, the houses of Su's father and Su's mother, as well as the houses of aunt and uncle were also sold one after another. So the family decided to choose a suitable day to move to Su Jin's grandfather and grandmother's house.

  In the past few days, Lu Guanhai often went to Su Jin’s grandfather and grandmother’s house to find Su Xiangzhe, so he was already familiar with his family.

  Especially after meeting Lu Hao’s master Nie Qing, he felt that his world suddenly became a lot more colorful: drinking tea, accompanied by others; playing chess, accompanied by others; playing Go, accompanied by others; watching TV, well, it was him who accompanied Nie Qing; Su Jin's mother Lin Tianhui taught him how to spend money.

  Su Jin didn't ask for Lu Guanhai's bank card at the time. She felt that it was time for Lu Guanhai to buy something for herself, so when Lin Tianhui, Lin Tianzhen and Huang Yunxiang went shopping together, in addition to one more Nie Qing, there was also one more Lu Guanhai.

  Lu Guanhai felt that he had finished shopping in the streets of his life in the past few days, but the harvest was quite big. He bought a lot of tea he likes, as well as a few sets of chess and Go that he can cherish.

  Nie Qing, who was originally poor and white, has also become rich these days, but it was given to him by Lu Hao. He decided to teach Lu Hao what he had learned all his life after Lu Hao was busy with this "crazy hoarding period". It is reasonable to charge some tuition first.

  Lu Hao still didn't know that the money he gave to Nie Qing and let him take the money he spent casually had already been tacitly used as his own tuition.

  He is now with Su Jin, inspecting the remaining three cars at Ban Xiaobo.

  Ban Xiaobo’s technology is nothing to say. There is no problem with the remaining three cars. Together with a total of four cars, he has already negotiated the price with Ban Xiaobo, plus the modification fee for a total of 6 million. It's cheaper than what Sujin expected.

  Four awe-inspiring armored vehicles were parked in Ban Xiaobo's parking lot. The more Su Jin looked at it, the more he felt that the money was worth the money.

  This parking lot is not large and it is open-air. Lu Hao has already asked Ban Xiaobo about it. Only the car repair area in this parking lot is monitored. The parking area is not monitored.

  Ban Xiaobo thought that Lu Hao was worried that the car would not be safe here, but Lu Hao asked him to take the keys of the four cars. He said that he would bring people over to pick up the car tonight, so that Ban Xiaobo didn't have to stay here all the time.

  I remembered that I also had my own celebration banquet tonight, which was specially prepared by the parking lot owner to celebrate his big sale. Ban Xiaobo didn't refuse any more, and he could see that Lu Hao didn't want him to follow, so he didn't want to join in the fun.