162

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 162 Entering the Supermarket

  "Do you want me to teach them?"

  Xue Wanyi asked after hearing this. He hated such people the most, so he just blasted them away.

  "This kind of person, it's useless for you to bomb it many times."

  She saw many people who wanted to cut Hu in her previous life, but this time, they were regarded as the wrong person.

  "Brother Jia Sheng, don't we follow them in now?" In

  an empty burger shop opposite the supermarket, a group of people looked at the opposite supermarket excitedly, and the group of zombies at the door had been taken care of by these people.

  These people have been staring at this supermarket for a long time, but there are quite a few zombies outside and inside, and there is also a supernatural zombie outside.

  Unexpectedly, someone came to clean up the zombies outside today!

  This is simply a godsend!

  "I don't go in right now, there are still many zombies inside. When they finish solving it, hum" The man named Jia Sheng smiled triumphantly.

  Anyway, the supermarket is so big, even if there are many people, how much can the other party get?

  "What if they also have space superpowers?" a flat-headed man behind Jia Sheng asked worriedly, he is also a space superpower.

  "You are stupid, that supermarket is as big as two floors. Even if they have space and supernatural powers, they can install as much, you can't cram it in a dozen square meters."

  Jia Sheng patted his small flat head. Continue to say: "Besides, there are so many zombies in there. When they come out, they must have exhausted their abilities. Then we will take them down in one fell swoop, so that their spatial ability players can spit things out again?"

  "I Yes, several people in our team have died in the past few days. We can’t take any risks, just wait here!”

  The girl who spoke was a girl with shoulder-length hair. She also agreed with Jia Sheng’s statement, and the supermarket They were the first to look at it.

  Others saw that the two masters in the team had said so, and no one dared to object. Jia Sheng is a wind type supernatural power, and the shoulder-length hair girl is a fire type supernatural power. They are both in Together, they can be regarded as the main core personnel in the team. Although Jia Sheng's person is not very ethical, he did take them a lot of advantage.

  They are the survivors in the refuge. They come out during the day to find supplies, hide the materials they find in the space of the space supernaturalist, and return to the refuge at noon and night to eat free meals.