73

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 73 Wind Element Zombies In the

  past few days, Su Jin and Lu Hao took a group of people to almost clean up the zombies wandering in several nearby alleys, and the strength of their family members has been greatly improved. Including Yin Chengtian and Shi Jin, the two of them had a kung fu foundation. After these days of training, killing the zombies has been very simple and neat.

  "Sister Xiao Jin, can we go faster?"

  Mao Qiqi didn't know where the tension came from, and it might also be the reason why the red dots in her mind were getting closer and closer.

  "What's the matter, Qiqi, are you uncomfortable?" Su Jin asked concerned.

  Today they just cleaned up the zombies in a nearby park. Mao Qiqi can now help pick the crystal nuclei. Su Jin thought she was disgusted by the stuff in the zombie's head.

  "No... it seems that something is coming towards us..."

  Mao Qiqi was not sure, so she said this sentence in Su Jin's ear.

  I don't know why, after listening to this sentence, Su Jin felt goose bumps all over her body.

  Seeing the family who had reached the gate of the park, Su Jin did not hesitate to stop everyone.

  "What's the situation, Su Jin?" Lin Xiuyuan asked.

  The family stopped, and Yin Chengtian and Shi Jin who followed did not know why they suddenly stopped leaving.

  "Kiki, can you feel it?" Su Jin knelt down and asked seriously.

  "I don't know, but I can see a red dot, coming towards us." The few of them were green dots. When the red dots appeared, she felt a sense of crisis forced to come.

  "What's the direction?" Su Jin asked without doubt.

  Mao Qiqi pointed a direction outside the park with her little finger. She was very happy that Sister Xiao Jin believed her.

  "Everyone pay attention"

  After Su Jin finished speaking, he asked everyone to stand inside the stone wall next to the entrance of the park. For the sake of beauty, the stone walls were inlaid with hollow wooden carved windows, and everyone could look outside through the windows.

  "It's very close" Qiqi said, and at the same time, her sense of crisis is getting bigger and bigger.

  Through the hollow window, they finally saw what was coming. It was a very tall zombie. His body was no longer like the zombies they had seen. It was covered in blood or had a limb.

  Its appearance is gray and white, the texture of muscles can still be seen faintly, and the head is completely devoid of hair.

  Su Jin knows that this is a mutant zombie, and the mutant zombies will gradually lose their hair in the later stage, and the mutant zombies prefer to eat the brains of the supernatural beings more than flesh and blood. But why did this kind of zombie appear so early?

  The mutant zombies seemed to have discovered the people hiding behind the wall, and a scream was thrown out, and the stone wall was cut in half in an instant!

  It's the wind system!

  Su Jin asked everyone to continue hiding behind the wall, preparing to face this wind zombie who seemed to have reached level three or so.

  "Together" Lu Hao grabbed Su Jin's wrist.

  "Okay, I'll attract its attention, you find the right opportunity to kill him" Su Jin quickly analyzed the current situation and said.

  "Well, be careful." The

  wind zombie saw Su Jin and Lu Hao who came out, and his eyes flashed with excitement. Recently, it has eaten some ordinary human brains, and the brains of these two supernatural beings have It has a fatal appeal!

  Su Jin offered a vine and wanted to tie up the zombie, but the wind zombie reacted extremely sensitively and jumped away, and Su Jin's vine was also cut off by the wind blade it hit!

  Seeing the frustration of the humans in front of them, the wind zombie decided to fight back!

  He even blessed the wind power on his feet and flew towards Su Jin!

  Seeing the wind zombie grabbing his head with both hands, Su Jin directly activated his abilities, and saw that the dense vines instantly condensed into a defensive shield, blocking Su Jin, and did not catch Su Jin’s wind system. The zombie just wanted to jump up, but fell to the ground with a meal.

  "Lu Hao, take advantage of it now!" Su Jin shouted.

  As soon as the wind zombie wanted to get up, Lu Hao, who had fallen from the sky, used a ghost hand knife to insert it straight into his head.

  It turned out that while Su Jin condensed into a defensive shield, he also secretly separated a vine entangled its feet.

  The zombie was only thinking about catching Su Jin, but he didn't notice his feet, and how he knew how the mantis caught the cicada and the oriole, was directly put to an end by Lu Hao.

  "Handsome Su Jin"

  Lin Xiuyuan and his party walked out from behind the stone wall. The cooperation between the two was perfect.

  Lu Hao held Su Jin in his left hand, and picked out a crystal core with the tip of a knife in his right hand.

  "Auntie, trouble," Lu Hao said to Huang Yunxiang who came by.

  Huang Yunxiang nodded, flushing the crystal nucleus with the water system ability, and a cyan crystal nucleus appeared in front of everyone.

  "Wow, my apprentice, this crystal nucleus is better than the previous ones." Nie Qing pushed away Lu Guanhai, who was in front of him, and approached him. The spiritual power contained in it was rich, and Nie Qing seemed to have a natural nucleus Closeness.

  "The crystal nucleus of the power zombie is more valuable than the ordinary zombies, besides, this is a third-level wind system crystal nucleus" Su Jin smiled and temporarily put the crystal nucleus into the storage bag.

  "By the way, Kiki, you should have awakened the ability of the spirit system" Su Jin remembered the little Kiki who had just played a major role.

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com