80

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 80 The Food Crisis On

  the eighth day of the apocalypse, there was a widespread power outage around the world, and people found that mobile phones and various communication devices were no longer available.

  Citizens who could still contact the outside world suddenly felt that they were hiding in their homes as if they were isolated from the world, and even the radio could not receive signals at all.

  Panic finally broke out.

  At the same time, many families have consumed all their food and drink, and they have not waited for the situation to improve at all.

  People also discovered that the zombies that seemed to be slow in their actions can actually run quickly, some will jump to high places, and some zombies will even breathe fire, spray water, and lift the bus easily. The car smashed into the closed doors and windows on both sides of the street.

  At this time, people realized that the end of the world really came.

  Although some people have also awakened the ability, they don't know how to use it at all, and they don't know how to use the ability to fight against zombies.

  Su Xiangmei hasn't been out at home for a long time. Since her husband became a zombie and she and her son Luo Hui killed him together, the two of them have been hiding at home and dare not go out.

  And now their mothers have eaten the last grain of rice in the rice bag.

  "Mom, I'm starving to death. Can't you go out and find something to eat?"

  Luo Hui was very upset. He was originally rebellious and always looked down on Su Xiangmei because Su Xiangmei always liked to talk about other people's homes. He's gossip, now that he has been holding back at home with her for so long, he almost can't stand it anymore, and his temper is getting more and more irritable every day.

  "Who dares to go out like that, you kid, don't care about your mother's life or death, just think of yourself!"

  Su Xiangmei is anxious, but there is really no way right now, there is nothing to eat at home, even The leftovers that were thrown in the trash can were picked up by the two of them and eaten. If so, it would be great if I could go to the warehouse of the Lin family to get something back.

  Luo Hui heard Su Xiangmei’s thoughts and thought it was very good. Now that the time has come, even if they steal it, no one will take care of it. Moreover, the Lin family itself has a relative relationship with them. Point, it's understandable, right?

  It's just that there are so many zombies outside, Su Xiangmei is still very scared.

  "What are you afraid of? I killed Zhang Da that was so strong. Besides, Chen Jiahan and Guo Boss also planned to go out a few days ago. It's not difficult for us to kill a few zombies together."

  "Guo Boss Guo Xinghuai Didn’t he just come out of prison? Why are you in contact with him?"

  "Boss Guo is also capable, besides, now you can beat zombies if you don’t follow a ruthless person?"

  Luo Hui thought it was nothing. In their riffraff circle, Guo Xinghuai was called Boss Guo because his hands were touched by human lives. When is the time now, only this kind of person can have the hope of living.

  Su Xiangmei thinks about it, but the Lin family has a son-in-law who works as a police officer. She can't get any benefit from this kind of person, so she just follows the group of people her son knows.

  Boss Guo lived not far from their home. Luo Hui and Su Xiangmei drove Zhang Da's previous delivery car and arrived there without any risk.

  There were also a few young street gangsters among the old folks at this time, and they also knew Luo Hui. After listening to Su Xiangmei, these people hit it off with Luo Hui.

  You have to know that to get to the supermarket from them, you have to pass through a few streets. There are many zombies on the street and it is difficult to walk, but if you go to the warehouse that Su Xiangmei said, it will be very close. And Su Xiangmei said, that is a warehouse full of supplies. With these supplies, how many of their brothers are afraid that they won't have to eat?

  So that afternoon, a group of people sat in the delivery truck driven by Luo Hui and arrived at the warehouse that Su Xiangmei said.

  "It's here!"

  Su Xiangmei jumped out of the car with a few men and said, pointing to the warehouse where Lin Xiuyuan often moved.

  "Brothers, smash me!"

  The rolling door of the warehouse was quickly smashed open by a few men with axes, but this group of people was also dumbfounded. There was nothing in it? Luo Hui also ran to the second floor and looked around, empty.

  "Mom, didn't you say that this place is full of supplies?" Luo Hui ran out angrily.

  "Obviously there are, why are they gone?"

  Su Xiangmei was shocked and at a loss. She had followed Lin Xiuyuan to look at it before. When the rolling door opened, it was obviously full of supplies.

  "You old woman, made me run for nothing" Guo Boss pointed at Su Xiangmei's nose.

  "I see, their family must have moved everything away, I will take you to their house!"

  Su Xiangmei was not reconciled, neither reconciled to losing face in front of her son and his friends, nor reconciled to what she had been waiting for. The supplies are just gone.

  "Okay, I fucking believe you again!"

  Boss Guo didn't want to go, but he found that the zombies around here didn't know why there were no more zombies. Could they be solved by someone?

  He guessed right, the zombies nearby had been cleaned up by Su Jin's family a long time ago.

  At this time, Su Jin's family had already arranged the food, ready to greet the crowd for dinner, but they heard the sound of their iron gate being photographed.

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com