136

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 136 Sacrifice

  "Be careful anyway," Lu Hao said.

  Cars on the road leading into the antique city could not get in. They could only walk down. Su Jin put the local tyrant's gold on Lu Hao's shoulder. Although both were reluctant, they were very obedient and did not resist.

  The zombies in the corner had already found them and ran towards them excitedly. Lu Hao didn't wait for them to get closer, and solved them after a certain distance.

  The two of them walked forward slowly, even Su Jin felt a bit weird here, until Lu Hao, who was walking in front and holding her, stopped.

  "What's the matter?" Su Jin asked puzzledly.

  "There is a problem with that pile of sand," Lu Hao said in a low voice.

  Su Jin has never noticed the pile of sand. After all, there are often areas on the road that need to be repaired. There is really nothing special about the pile of sand beside the wall.

  But the part under the pile of sand turned out to have the color of blood, and the blood stains were obviously covered by the new sand above, and the sand on top looked wet and dark, and the bottom was light and dry.

  Could it be... the

  two looked at each other, Lu Hao nodded, and a cluster of flames ignited toward the sand with his right hand!

  "Hoho~"

  A white zombie was hit by the flames and jumped out of the sand!

  This is a mutant zombie!

  This zombie has actually learned to hide and ambush. It is definitely not a zombie that has just mutated.

  Seeing that he was discovered, the mutant zombie manipulated the sand and stones on the ground to smash them at the two!

  It's the soil system!

  Lu Hao wrapped an arm around Su Jin’s waist and jumped to the side to avoid the sand and stone attacks, but the zombie refused to let go. He even controlled the bricks next to the section of road under construction and continued to attack the two. attack.

  Keeping hiding is no way, Su Jin and Lu Hao decided to fight separately!

  The two ran to the left front and the right front respectively. Su Jin urged the vines, knocked the stones from the soil-type zombies into the air, and then used the vines to stab the soil-type zombies! At the same time, Lu Hao on the right also condensed a cluster of flames and smashed towards the earth zombie!

  The earth-type zombies controlled the stones on the ground to block Su Jin's vines, and the vines smashed the stones, but Lu Hao's attack did not have time to escape, and a huge flame hit its left arm!