96

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 96 Lu Hao's Promotion The

  last time Lu Hao was promoted from Level 1 to Level 2, he didn't feel much discomfort. However, according to Su Jin, the higher the level, the more difficult it is to advance. After the fifth level of the power, the promotion may take a day or two to succeed.

  He only advanced from Level 2 to Level 3 this time, and he felt very different from last time.

  The grandma and grandpa in the space were surprised to see Lu Hao come in alone, but then Su Jin also came in and told them the current situation. They also knew why Lu Hao hurried in and said hello just now. Up.

  The reason why Lu Hao was promoted so quickly was because the fire system crystal core he had hit last time when he went to save Guo Yang, he wanted to absorb it for Lu Guanhai, but think about Su Jin’s abilities are all level four, in the future he But if he wants to protect his wife, how can he lag behind his wife so much, and his strength has increased, so he can protect his father... At the time he was thinking about it, that fire element crystal core was absorbed by him...

  Coupled with the frequent use of abilities on the road in the past two days, it is finally going to be promoted today.

  Su Jin didn't dare to disturb Lu Hao's promotion too much, because he needed to be quiet when he was promoted. If he fails the promotion, he will not only damage his body, but also have to wait a long time before he can be promoted next time. So she only dared to wait quietly outside the door, planning to go in whenever there was a movement inside, but she also believed that Lu Hao would not have any problems.

  In less than half an hour, Lu Hao finished his promotion. He tried to mobilize the abilities in his body, only to feel that there seemed to be a steady stream of abnormal energies in his body waiting for his dispatch happily. The difference between the third and second abilities was so different. many?

  Pushing the door open, she saw Su Jin guarding the door. She was sitting there quietly with her cheek supported at the moment. Seeing Lu Hao coming out, those smart eyes immediately turned into crescent moons. Lu Hao especially likes to see her smile, as if she smiled and the whole world is blooming.

  "Have you succeeded?"

  Su Jin was very happy. She always felt that since she was born again, she was like playing a nurturing game, and the object of this nurturing was her own husband: Lu Hao. She doesn't know why she feels this way, anyway, every time she sees him become stronger, she feels an inexplicable sense of accomplishment in her heart... The

  "cultivated" Lu Hao smiled "um", and then took her hand and went. I went to report the good news to my grandparents.

  "Grandpa, let me see what you have prepared again" Su Jin said with a smile and pulled Lin Yunguo's arm.

  "Haha, there are so many delicious ones. They are all in the back kitchen. Go and see for yourself."

  Lin Yunguo was quite proud. Every time the lunch box he brought back was eaten completely, he thought it was a little small. I don’t know if there is a bigger lunch box on Xiaojin’s side.

  Su Jin came to the back kitchen of Luzhai, and found that her grandpa and grandmother had filled the area with neat rows of shelves. Each shelf had many layers, and each layer was filled with different foods.

  The fresh-keeping function of the space has opened the door to a new world for Lin Yunguo. These days, he will cook it as soon as he thinks of a dish. Not only that, but he also found several recipes from the bookstore that Su Jin collected last time, and changed them every day. Of tricks.

  Su Jin pinched a piece of meat that he hadn’t seen before and put it in his mouth on the plate on the shelf. He didn’t know how to describe it. What kind of delicacy is this? !

  Su Jin squeezed two more pieces and ran out, and asked as he ran, "Grandpa, what kind of meat is this delicious?" After that, she also stuffed a piece in Lu Hao's mouth, who was chatting with her grandmother.

  "Is it delicious?" Su Jin asked.

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com