43

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 43 Knowing

  Lu Hao and Su Jin sent Nie Qing back to their grandfather and grandmother's house. They will move tomorrow. This is the last time they will live here tonight.

  Su Jin was a little bit emotional, she still liked this home, after all, it was the only home for her and Lu Hao.

  "Don't be sad, we will have a family in the future"

  Lu Hao said gently, hugging Su Jin's waist from behind, lying on her shoulders.

  Lu Guanhai, who came out of the room to drink water, passed by with his eyes covered, muttering in his heart, he saw nothing, nothing... When

  Lu Guanhai returned to the room, he turned on the phone and sent messages in his group chat. The name is "Middle-aged Man Gang"

  Lu

  Guanhai: I'm embarrassed. I just went out to drink water and met my son and daughter-in-law hugging on the balcony... Su Xiangzhe: I said that you live there and get in the way. You still don't believe it. of.

  Nie Qing: Zhe Li Zhe is a member of the tenth

  institution. Lu Guanhai: There is an illiterate

  Su Xiangzhe: Be careful when you speak, in case he understands

  ...

  Nie Qing has learned to use a mobile phone these days, and Lin Xiuyuan took one of his family’s The old fruit phone was given to him, saying that it could still be used, but that it had to be recharged frequently.

  But he does

  n’t know how to type. Although Lin Xiuyuan registered him with a WeChat account, he only learned to speak , he can’t type... The two old men didn’t know what they were talking about, so Nie Qing took it out angrily. A Chinese book for the first grade of elementary school looked depressed.

  A few lines were written on the cover:

  School: Qianjin Elementary School;

  Class: Class One or Three;

  Name: Mao Qiqi...

  Su Jin took advantage of Lu Hao's bath time and put some of his favorite furniture into the space.

  She and Lu Hao chose a small courtyard in Lu's house. There were only three rooms in the courtyard. The house in the middle was used as a living room, and the left and right sides could be used as bedrooms. She put some of the furniture she had just collected into the three rooms.

  There are also some more useful home appliances, such as rice cookers, induction cookers, washing machines, televisions, kettles... Air conditioners and refrigerators are not needed, because the space is constant temperature, neither hot nor cold.