72

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 72 Map?

  Mao Qiqi stood at the door of the car and cheered the family. There was no way. Mom and Dad wouldn't let her kill the zombies. She could only watch the battle. She squeezed her small fist. One day, she wanted her parents to look at her with admiration.

  More than 20 zombies were quickly killed, and Yin Chengtian and Shi Jin also killed three.

  Lin Xiuyuan was still carefully checking whether there were any missing crystal nuclei, but only four were found.

  It was late at this time, and it was only the beginning of the last days. Su Jin knew that there would be no danger at night for the time being, but he also greeted everyone to go home quickly.

  Since the room of grandpa and grandma’s house is already saturated, Yin Chengtian and Shi Jin are going to live in the same room with Lin Xiuyuan tonight, but fortunately, Lin Xiuyuan’s room is big enough, and you can add a military fold next to it. bed.

  Su Jin pretended to take out a folding bed from the inside room and handed it to Lu Hao. In fact, she took this bed out of the space. When she entered the space, Su Jin had already greeted the grandparents inside. Knowing that the family is all right, the old couple also breathed a sigh of relief.

  Because there were other people at home, Su Jin also asked the two elders not to come out of the space for the time being.

  In fact, grandpa and grandma have become accustomed to staying in the space. There are day and night in the space, and the air is fresh and quiet, and everything is available.

  After Yin Chengtian and Shi Jin arranged in Lin Xiuyuan's room, they saw a table full of food on the dining table in the living room.

  Have you cooked so soon?

  The two did not have too much doubt. After all, the space that can cook, enter people and keep fresh is not something that everyone can think of. They only think that Su Jin's family is too capable.

  "Captain, sister-in-law, you saved us, and we are still eating and drinking at your house. I am really embarrassed." Yin Chengtian is really embarrassed, how can there be such a thoughtful boss.

  "Yes, sister-in-law, you and the captain's great kindness, I am willing to serve you two with a heart and soul!" Shi Jin was also very touched by this. If it were not for the captain and sister-in-law, maybe he and Yin Chengtian would have been in the residential building long ago. The golden python in it was eaten.

  "It's good if you know, and you will exercise your skills well in the future." Lu Hao didn't say anything to the two of them either. It's good to know that they are grateful. People like them are also needed in the team.

  The two who didn't know they had been bound in disguise instantly burst into tears, took their rice bowls and stuffed rice into their mouths, holding back the tears that were about to fall, but the rice was delicious too!

  "Young man, don't feel embarrassed. I've been eating and drinking here for a long time. It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter," Nie Qing said while drinking the soup. The Lin family's grandmother has recently become more skilled in making soup. The more the soup is drunk, the sweeter it feels. .

  "Haha, even if you still have some enlightenment, you know that you are here to eat and drink." Lu Guanhai was happy, and after receiving the stubbornness, he quarreled with Nie Qing while eating.

  The family is no stranger to such a scene. The lack of food and sleep has never been suitable for their home, because their family’s dinner table has always been lively and lively, but today there is no grandpa and grandma, and I always feel that there is less. Something.

  At night, Su Jin and Lu Hao got into the space in the room and found that all the family members were sitting and chatting in the space except for Lin Xiuyuan.

  "Xiaojin, you can't sleep either, ha ha ha" Lin Tianhui covered her mouth and smiled. She was planning to sneak in to see the two old people, but she didn't expect all the family to sneak in.

  "Well, let me try the beast core we beat today."

  Su Jin took out three beast cores of different sizes from Nie Qing's storage bag. She asked Nie Qing to borrow the storage bag because If you put the beast core and crystal core in the space, they will be absorbed by the space immediately, but it is not the same if you put it in a storage bag and then put it into the space. Moreover, Nie Qing can even enter the space now, so he needs this storage. The bag is useless.

  Two beast cores are from zombie dogs, and one is from golden pythons, among which the golden python is the largest.

  The family looked around the three beast nuclei in a novel way. After a while, the three beast nuclei were absorbed by the space just like ice cubes melted.

  Su Jin moved herself to the side of the gray mist of the creek, and found that the place marked last time was indeed a bit in front of the gray mist. It seems that absorbing the beast core is very effective for the space. I really want to meet a few more such golden pythons, Su Jin sighed.

  But it was only the first day of the last days, Lu Hao also comforted her not to be too impatient, beast core or something, he just called her in the future.

  Lin Tianhui and Lin Tianzhen chatted with the two old people, and they all went outside to sleep.

  ...

  Mao Qiqi always feels that when I close my eyes these days, dots and dots will appear in her mind. She doesn't know what it is, just like watching Lin Xiuyuan's small map while playing games, especially when she sleeps at night. , You can see many small bright spots in the dark as soon as you close your eyes.

  "1, 2, 3, 4..." She tried to count the bright spots in her mind, and found that the layout and number of the bright spots closest to her turned out to be the number of people in their home? !

  Is this the game map of Brother Xiuyuan?

  Mao Qiqi didn't tell this discovery, she didn't know if there was something wrong with her body, until a few days later she discovered that a very red dot appeared on the map.

   Another week has passed, thanks to the support of the recommendation votes and comments of the book friends.

    Every time you vote, every time you comment, I will receive a reminder

    on my mobile phone. For me every day, the most pleasing sound is the reminder sound.

    I am really touched. I

    confess to the lovely book friends, I wish you all Every day the koi add body, good luck again and again~~

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com