109

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 109 The Confident Road Momentum

  Everyone has no dreams, and I didn't expect to sleep so well when camping in the wild.

  The next day, in the early morning of the camping site, there was no fragrance of birds and flowers, and no soft and warm sunshine. The sky was still gray. The sun was hiding in the thick clouds and it seemed that I didn't want to look at the world again.

  Su Jin and Lu Hao got up early. After they finished washing up early, they took advantage of the time when the big guy was washing up and took out all kinds of breakfast from the space.

  Milk-flavored steamed buns, sandwiches, boiled shining purple potato porridge, fried eggs, and a few refreshing side dishes pickled by Lin Yunguo are all light and nutritious foods.

  "Xiao Jin, do you have some bean paste buns for me?" Su Mu Lin Tianhui asked secretly in Su Jin's ear.

  "Yes."

  After finishing speaking, Su Jin took out another plate of Grandpa's homemade bean paste buns.

  Lin Tianhui loves this bite. The bean paste inside is sweet but not greasy. The glutinous taste and the crispy side dishes are perfect.

  There are many bean paste buns. Everyone ate one and received a lot of praise. The inside is still warm and delicious.

  The crowds who ate a breakfast are extremely satisfied, even if there is no bright sunshine, everyone's heart is bright.

  As everyone put the tents away, a messy cry came from the distant horizon.

  "This is... a bird call?" Aunt Lin Tianzhen took Qiqi's hand and looked at the source of the call.

  In a moment, a flock of black and crushed birds fluttered their wings and flew from a distance.

  Oops! It's a zombie bird! An idea of ​​Su Jin flashed.

  There are many kinds of zombie birds, crows, sparrows, wild geese...In short, as long as they are in groups, they are not good things.

  "Everyone get in the car, it's a zombie bird, the windows are closed tightly, don't be bitten by them!" Su Jin shouted.

  "Fuck, there is this kind of thing?!"

  Guo Yang pulled Liao Yifan over and ran into the car.

  The rest of the people also got in the car quickly. After Su Jin got in the car, she saw two or three tents and barbecue grills on the ground that hadn't had time to collect. These were not important anymore. There were these things in her space.

  "Drive quickly and run into the woods with many trees," Su Jin said.

  Combining the experience of previous lives, some zombie birds can even peck at the car. If they drive into an open space, they may be attacked by a flock of birds, so they can only drive to a place where there is a shelter.