188

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 188 The

  so-called Beishan is naturally located in the northern part of S city. They plan to follow the route of the suburbs and go all the way to the north of the city. This road will take about two hours to drive before the end of the world, and it will be even more immeasurable after the end of the world. Tested.

  In the morning, just after dawn, Su Jin and his party were ready to set off. They had a good rest in the space last night, so they were ready early in the morning.

  They didn’t know it would take a few days to come back from the hunt. It’s definitely unrealistic to go back and forth on the same day. Guo Yang’s space also had a lot of food to eat. She was not particularly worried, but she still kept the food in the cupboard for three days. .

  In addition to eating, she took out some packaged pancakes, which they packed in the villa before. Because Su Jin's space can keep fresh, so Guo Yang only put a small part in the space, and now she took some more Come out in case Guo Yang is out of stock.

  In the garage, Su Jin took the armored car out of the space, and several people got on the car one after another.

  There were eight people who followed this time. In addition to Su Jin and Lu Hao, there were Su Xiangzhe, Lin Xiuyuan, Huang Yunxiang, Mao Qiqi, Nie Qing and Lu Guanhai, and of course the most important local tyrant gold.

  The space behind the armored vehicle is open, and there are so many people sitting in it, and it doesn’t even feel crowded.

  After bidding farewell to Lin Cheng and the others, they set off.

  In the villa area after 5 o'clock in the morning, there were no people on the road. The soldiers guarding the gate saw an armored vehicle approaching from a distance, and suddenly became energetic.

  They didn't intend to stop, but after some routine inspections and inquiries, they opened the door and let them go.

  Although Longyue Mountain Villa is also an area of ​​the new base, there are no residents. Su Jin found that in addition to some of the original residential houses, houses have begun to be built on some open spaces.

  "In just a few days, this house has been built with two floors."

  Lu Guanhai looked out the window and sighed, no wonder Lin Cheng and the others came back for the past few days and lamented how many people are and how powerful they are. It seems that this base is not only building the city wall, but also starting inside.

  Su Jin remembers that the S city base was very famous at that time. It not only accommodated many local survivors in S city, but also absorbed many people from other places admiringly. These open areas will be gradually built into supply in the future. The house where the survivors lived.