102

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 102 Preparations

  Among so many people, only about 100 have the awakening ability, but this is enough.

  Su Jin quickly these people's abilities classification, the fire department more than a dozen people, followed by Lu Hao and Lu Guanhai; winds followed Xuewan Yi and Nie Ching; Yellow River along rue and Lin Tianzhen; forest soil series to follow ......

  this time , A thin little girl also came over, and asked a little uneasy: "Sister, I also have abilities, but I don't seem to be able to attack." After that, a small sprout appeared in her hand.

  It's wood!

  "This is a wood element, and it can also attack zombies," Su Jin finished speaking, and several more wood element abilities also surrounded him.

  They really felt that the wood system was useless at all, and they didn't know what it could be used for other than making leaves.

  "You try to mobilize the wood power in your body, like this"

  I saw Su Jin condensing the wood power into two thick and long vines, and the vines obediently entangled Lin Xiuyuan aside.

  Lin Xiuyuan:...

  "The vine is the most basic attack weapon. If you can do it, you will have succeeded more than half." Su Jin didn't mind Lin Xiuyuan for experimentation.

  The eyes of a few wood-type abilities were shining brightly at Su Jin’s abilities, great! It turns out that wood can also fight!

  But for a few of them, although some people can also condense vine-shaped branches, they are thin and short, like wicker...

  "Ahem, the wood system was like this at the beginning. It takes hard work to gradually become stronger."

  Su Jin didn't want to hit the self-confidence of these primary powers, after all, her wood power was already level four.

  "Well, thank you!" A

  few wood type supernatural powers were not hit, because Su Jin's powers are already very powerful in their eyes. They think that they can become so powerful in the future, they feel that the future is full. Hope.

  At this time, hope is the most important thing for these survivors.

  There are relatively few ice-type superpowers and thunder-type superpowers. Lin Xiuyuan and Su Xiangzhe each followed two people behind them, but in this way they would have more time to teach them how to use their powers.

  Guo Yang and Liao Yifan both returned, and Su Jin assigned several power-type abilities to Liao Yifan and asked her to teach some useful attack skills in the shortest possible time.

  Guo Yang vacated a pile of steel bars, iron pipes, hammers, shovels and the like from the space. Xing Taining found some people without abilities to distribute these weapons to everyone.

  The entire stadium became full of enthusiasm, completely different from the lifeless atmosphere before.

  "Sister Xiao Jin, here!"

  Mao Qiqi has been paying attention to the movements of the zombie group, so she immediately reported to Su Jin when the zombie group walked nearby.

  Su Jin nodded and looked at the survivors who had been divided into areas by Lu Hao and others.

  Some incompetent children, pregnant women, and elderly people are on the platform of the gymnasium. They are surrounded by a thick earth wall surrounded by several earth-type supernatural powers in Lin Cheng. Of course, this can only temporarily protect their safety. Several pale women saw Mao Qiqi who was trying to wave with an iron pipe, and gritted their teeth and walked out of the dirt wall.

  The center of the gymnasium below the platform is the battle area. A team of superpowers composed of Su Jin and his team formed a semicircle at the outermost area connecting the gymnasium to the entrance. They will rush in first at the front. Zombies do the maximum beheading.

  In fact, Su Jin knows that they are the main force in this battle. It was beyond their expectation that these survivors had such a consciousness.

  The door of the gymnasium was not closed. Suddenly a zombie rushed in with its teeth and claws, followed by the second one, the third one... When about twenty came in, Su Jin locked the door tightly with the vine ability. , And surrounded by a few thick vines, the group of zombies outside was blocked outside the door, and the door was photographed loudly.

  "Now, let me show you how to quickly kill a zombie" Su Jin shouted.

  After that, she nodded to the family and teammates behind her again, indicating that she could start.

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com