89

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 89 Xiaowu Village

  "Grandpa, are they great? Can you kill that monster?"

  A little boy with a small flat head ran over from the next room and asked.

  "Not necessarily. That monster is too powerful. We have to remind them not to let it harm people anymore."

  Uncle Wu's muddy eyes contained some tears, but he didn't dare to fall in front of his grandson. Both his son and daughter-in-law were eaten by the monster that fell from the sky, and only this grandson remained with him.

  There are still many surviving villagers in the village, but since the monster came, no one dared to go out. It used to be just zombies. The men in the village could still hack some of them to death, but the monster didn’t know where Where did it come from? It not only eats zombies, but also eats living people, and compared to zombies, it obviously prefers to eat living people, which makes the village even worse!

  "Grandpa, I'll go out and remind them." After the little boy heard this, he was about to run out.

  "Stop! I'm going to go, you're waiting here!"

  He is already half of his body into the soil, and he can't let his only grandson go if he wants to die.

  Seeing his grandfather's firm attitude, the young boy didn't dare to say anything. He sat on the shabby wooden bench obediently and looked out the window, not knowing what he was thinking.

  In fact, without Uncle Wu’s reminder, Mao Qiqi discovered a relatively large orange dot nearby. She saw this orange dot for the first time, so she immediately told Su Jin.

  "Uncle, drive carefully, there may be something nearby." After

  Su Jin reminded Mao Zhihang, he asked Lu Hao to use the walkie-talkie to remind the two cars behind.

  "Xiao Jin, it seems that someone in front of you waved at us again?" said Su Mu Lin Tianhui in the last row.

  Mao Zhihang also saw that it was a human being, an old man, standing in the middle of the road, not knowing what to do.

  "Uncle, stop for a while"

  Intuitively, Su Jin felt that the old man in front of him was not a bad person, as if he wanted to remind them.

  Su Jin rolled down the window and asked, "Master, what's the matter?"

  "You can't go any further. There is a monster living in the forest in front. It can eat people!"

  Uncle Wu looked at it. Looking at the beautiful girl in front of me, there has never been such a beautiful girl in their village, she just came from outside.

  Su Jin nodded. She also wanted to know what kind of monster the old man was talking about, so she simply got out of the car.

  "Uncle, thank you for reminding us, I don't know what kind of monster this is?" Su Jin asked curiously.

  At this time, other people in the car also got out of the car one after another. Uncle Wu was stunned. This was obviously like a family, and even brought a little girl with him.

  It's nice to be together as a family.

  Envy is envy, Uncle Wu still explained the characteristics of this monster to everyone.

  "What? It's even bigger than our car?" Su Mu Lin Tianhui called out in surprise, how big it must be.

  Su Jin frowned. No wonder Qiqi said that the orange dot was slightly larger. It seemed that they could not drive past the front rashly.

  "Uncle, do you know how to draw that monster out?" Lu Hao also asked, his thoughts were the same as Su Jin.

  "Young people, don't you want it?" Uncle Wu was a little surprised. These people are really not easy.

  "Well, instead of being ambushed by the monster, we should subdue it together" Su Jin replied.

  Uncle Wu sighed and said, "It is very simple to bring it out. It smells of living people outside, and it will appear soon."

  "Then we can wait here." Lin Xiuyuan He sat down on the ground and said, he actually wanted to see the monster that the old man was talking about.

  "Are you not afraid?"

  A tender voice came from behind the old man, it was the little boy upstairs just now.

  "Gouzi, didn't you say that you were not allowed to come out? Why did you come out again?" Uncle Wu said angrily.

  The little boy bowed his head and said nothing, he was just a little worried about his grandpa.

  "Uncle, thank you for your reminder, if you don't want to go in and hide with the kids first, let's see if we can wait for the monster."

  Su Jin can also see that the old man is worried about the child's safety, and they are here. Not safe.

  "Okay, you guys be careful"

  Uncle Wu took the little boy into the house.

  The little boy climbed barefoot to the window and looked at these people outside curiously. Really, are there people who are not afraid of monsters?

  "Kiki, did the orange dots you see move towards us now?" Su Jin asked. She guessed that this "monster" might be something like a mutant animal, just like that golden python.

  "No, it hasn't moved, and it's not very close to us" Mao Qiqi replied.

  "Well, we will rest here for the time being. If it doesn't come before dark, we will settle down in the village tonight."

  Su Jin said to the big guy. She also discussed with everyone before, on the way to S City. To ensure everyone’s safety, try not to rush the night away at night.

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com